*~Character Intro~*

*~Schoolboy Love~*

They walked down the hall way heads held high into the sky.

People moved out of the way automatically when the see Junko-Lee High School bad boy clan.

The Dream Takers.

They walk around school all day long destroy peoples dreams let me introduce you.

Donghae

Age 18

He is the brain of Dream Takers. He keeps the client list up to date and find new clients.

Nickname: CA (Con-Artist)

Good at: Causing trouble, boxing, sports, tapping or breaking into any computer system, and making hes group mates laugh.

 

Heechul

Age:17

The Leader of Dream Takers known for his argent attueid, he makes sure that all the clients have paid and if not he also decides which punishment they get.

Nickname: Dark Angel

Good at: causing trouble, Lieing, caring for himself only, and taking care of his group mates.

 

Last,

Leeteuk

Age: 18

Is the the groups muscle he may not look like much but he has mastered two different fighting styles. He is the true bad boy of the group. He smiles alot but only with his group mates but make him mad and he turns into a danger zone quick.

Nick Name: 2Faces (Meaning he gets mad as fast as he gets happy.)

Good at: Boxing, Martial Arts, and eating.

And these three guys are The Dream Takers Clan.

Why are they call the Dream Takers?

It's like making a deal with the devil.

Well they lend out money to students that really need it and then give them a certain amount of time to pay it back.

If you can't pay it back then they take away one of your most precious dreams.

*Say if you've been in love with a girl since the first day of high school and you want to confess to her, If you owe them money and you couldn't pay it back on that day that it's suppose to be paid back they would take away your precious dream meaning the girl.*

 

Then that leaves the student council.

Siwon

 

Age: 18

The president of the student council.

He's a quiet man but hes also scary when he wants to be.

Nobody likes him to much because of his "I'm better then everybody" altitude.

There's only one person that Siwon lets get close to him.

and that's

 

Kyuhyun

Age:17

Smartest person in Junko-Lee High School.

Vice-President of student council.

He's also Siwon bestfriend.

Kyuhyun only worries about two thing.`

What college he will get into and is his resignmay good enough.

But Kyuhyun hides a secret from his bestfriend.

He's been in love with him since they were junior high students.

 

What will happen in this world of crazy in love students and bad asses that turn into sweet heart after falling in love you are about to enter the world of love.

Welcome to the story of schoolboys!!!

ENJOY!!!!!