Hotelier 46

The Handsome Hotelier ๐Ÿข | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

We both stared at the closed door then to each other. I quickly pushed him off of me and glared.

"Ya! Why are you glaring at me like that? You were the one who attacked me." I scowled at the verb he used.

"Well you were the one who provoked me!" I yelled, standing up and fixing myself, still glaring at him.

"Hurry up and get hyunjin." I mumbled, walking to the couch and plopped myself down.

He stood up, loosening his tie and smirked at me as he did so. "Youย bite people's lips when you're provoked?"

I gave him a blank look. "I'm still pissed and I can bite your head off." I warned then he tilts his head

"Which head?" Getting what he means, I stood up and he quickly ran away laughing. Jerk.

๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข

"Ya! Why are you locking me out? This is my room too you know?" I pound on the door but no answer.

I was unable to retrieve my son from the clutches of my parents. They're already demanding me to give hyunjin a sibling saying they haven't gotten the chance to take care of him as a baby.

Taking out my copy of the master bedroom's key in my office, I opened the door to find the room empty and the sound of the shower running.

I laid down in bed and waited for my wife to come out. I gulped when she did so. She only has towel wrapped around her and when she saw me, she let out a loud shriek.

"I feel offended. How can you screech like that seeing a handsome face like this?" There goes another glare.

She marched towards me and I raked my eyes on her appreciatively.

"How did you get in?!" She demands

"Keys. Duh." I rolled my eyes on her and flipped to my stomach, getting ready to sleep when I feel her hands on my arm, pulling me.

"Get out! The door was locked for a reason!" She struggled to get me out of bed but I didn't budge

"Just let me sleep already." I flipped over again, taking my arm from her with a tug, causing her to landย  on my chest.

She sneered and moved to get up but the movement caused her towel to drop and I can't help but try to calm my friend down as it twutches awake.

"Ya! Don't look!" She squeals, covering her chest with her arm as she picks up her towel

"Nothing I d

Please log in to read the full chapter