Hotelier 45

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hyung, you ok?" I nodded, trying to stop laughing but failed. My wife is so fun to tease.

"He's been doing that since he came back to work, touching his lips then start laughing." Jimin whispers to taehyung then turned to me "Whose lips did you kiss?"

I scoffed at my cousin's question "am I allowed to kiss anyone else's? Of course my wife's"

"Speaking of, I'm heading to New York, is there anything Irene would like me to bring for jisoo?" Taehyung asks and I shrugged

"Let me ask her." I dialled my wife's number but she's not answering. I laughed and sent her a text. It's urgent.

🏢🏢🏢

"Why are you not picking up your husband's call? Don't be shy~" bora teased and they egged on me. That jerk's getting on my nerves. How dare he use our- I mean my- son like that.

"I'm not..." I picked up my phone and saw that he just sent me a text.

My heart thudded when he says it's urgent but if it is so urgent he could've just told me about it in his text. Annoyed, I was going to excuse myself to call him but this foursome is stopping me from leaving so I sat back down and just called.

"Hyunjin?" I asked as soon as he picked up while the girls leaned in trying to hear

"Hello to you too, wifey." Urgent my .

"Hanging up in-

"Taehyung's going to his weekly visit in New York and he's wondering if you have something for your twin." I wasn't able to answer immediately cause the girls wants to hear and put it in speaker mode. He better not say anything stupid or I swear.

"Wifey?" The girls squealed and I told them to shush.

"It depends." I answered

"Unless you have yoongi then tell taehyung to bring that friend of yours." I snapped. I swear it's impossible that neither of them knows where that robot is.

"Why are you fighting your hubby~?" Soyu teasef

"Yeah wifey, did I do something wrong? Was it because of our kiss yesterday? I know you didn't want to make out in front of our chi-" I immediately hanged up, glaring at my phone.

My eye twitched and I scratched my ear cause I hear his stupid laugh from here! He knows it was on speaker mode!

"Kyaaa! No need to be shy!" They shook my

Please log in to read the full chapter