Hotelier 33

The Handsome Hotelier ๐Ÿข | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Joohyun." I gasped and held my breath but exhaled when it was just my mother.

"What's wrong? You've been restless since yesterday." I gave her a weak smile and told her I was just nervous they won't like what I did to the place which is a total lie. I could pat myself at the back for a job well done at such a short amount of time but my mom doesn't have to know that.

"You did great for someone being under pressure. Jennie will love it." She grinned and cooed, going to my father who was carrying hyunjin. I took a deep breath and nodded to myself. All is well, everything's going to be alright.

After convincing myself, I walked towards the lift to go check on the girls and good thing I did so cause I found them still loitering outside the dressing room.

"What areย you all still doing?! Get your hair and make up done! move people! We don't have all the time in the world!" I yelled through the handy megaphone my mother told me to bring. I didn't want to at first but she insisted it's going to be useful and she was right.

"You!" I pointed at the two lovebirds who seem to have finally stopped playing around. "Flirt later!" I'm happy for lisa and jungkook, I really am, but the clock is ticking.

"Jennie, if you wanna look best on your wedding, double time!" I pushed the girls towards the room and told jungkook to fix his hair. I already have my hair and make up done, just need to change and do some re-touch.

As they were doing their thing, I did a double check at the venue to make sure everthing's perfect. The theme of the wedding is a mix of Jennie and Tae's favorite colors, Pink and Purple.

After making sure, I went to my parents to get hyunjin and I ready. I wore a light pink dress like the other girls. We wore it in different syles.

My parents were gushing at him who looked adorable in his baby pink polo shirt, and pink bowtie with gray suspenders and shorts that matches tae's groomsmen's color schemes.

When the time is up, I excused myself to go and tell the bride to prepare, bringing hyunjin along with me. While my mom informs everyone else to get ready.

I knocked at the door and went in. Jennie looks beautiful on her wedding dress that matched with tae's tux.

"Ready at 5?" I grinned, feeling like a proud mom.

"I'm ready." Aunt chaerin he

Please log in to read the full chapter