Hotelier 32

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

I've become very busy that I had to call Mr. Mik to tell him I won't be able to accommodate him and that I'd understand if he don't want me back anymore but he insists it's ok.

Organizing a wedding when you're not at the location is hard, good thing my mom is helping me out by checking the place out herself and sending me photos so I can visualize it. All hands on deck specially since the wedding will occur in such a short notice.

"He's coming out!" Jisoo and I were waiting for taehyung as he gathered his things from the company where he was doing his internship. Both him and Jennie decided to move backto Seoul for the time being for their wedding and they're planning on finishing their internship there instead.

"Oh no she don't! Not on my watch!" I followed where she's looking and my brows creased seeing sooyoung grabbing tae's hand, the girl Jennie told us about. Taehyung's friend who's clearly taken by him and used advantage of the fragile state of their relationship.

I quickly carried my baby hyunjin who just turned two and jogged after my fuming twin before she can deform the face of the snake.

"What does she have that I don't!?" We hear her yell when taehyung broke free from her and walked away

"A face-free black eye if you won't stop !" jisoo sneered, curling her fist and ready to swing it

"Bijj." Our jaws dropped as we stared at hyunjin wide-eyed, forgetting about taehyung and the snake.

"I told you no cursing infront of him!" I scolded jisoo through gritted teeth and turned to hyunjin, trying to explain why he can't say such thing and that it's a bad word but of course he just giggles at us and repeats saying it. It's bad enough his first word is dadadad, which is dada or daddy and now he learns to cuss at two.

We sent taehyung off to the airport since we won't be going home yet. I want to go back as close to the wedding date cause of some issues... Yes, I'm still paranoid in meeting the father of my child.

"Rush it up more?" I squeaked. Jisoo turned to me and raised her brow

"Ok, I understand. You can count on me." I ended the call and heaved a sigh.

"The wedding may be earlier than expected."

"What? Why? Did something wrong happen to granny?" I shook my head.

"Not really but Jennie's afraid granny might not make it so she wants to rush it as soon as possible." Jisoo nodded as she took the information

"How soon exactly?" I winced and raised up three fingers

"In three days?! Is her gown even done?"

Please log in to read the full chapter