C7: Maleficent

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed and there is still no progress between the newlywed's relationship, they still bicker over little things. Like when Seulgi left the fridge open and Irene saw it.

"Yah dummy! Is it so hard to push the fridge door close!!"

 

Or when Irene left the water running in the kitchen sink.

 

"Yah! Queen of Darkness! You left the water running!"

 

And when Seulgi purposedly park her car too close with Irene's when they came home and the older woman can't get out of her car and have to struggle out from the back of her car.

" you Freak I'm going to kill you with my bare hand!!!!!!"

 

The couples house was never quiet when they are both homes. Screaming, shouting, yelling, calling each other names that always make them explode.

Just like now, Irene was watching t.v in the family room when Seulgi came and change the channel.

 

"Yah, I was watching!" Irene took the remote and change it back.

"My show is on! I can't miss it!" Seulgi changes it back.

"Like i care!" Irene says changing the channel back to what she was watching. "I was here first, freak!"

"That's the point you are here first, you've been watching tv long enough, it's my turn now," Seulgi says and take the remote and change the channel.

'' Yah, give it back!"

Irene tried to snatch the remote back but Seulgi stands up on the couch and raises her hand holding the remote. Irene tried to get it back.

In the middle of the battle between them, Irene jumped a little trying to reach the remote when she accidentally pushes Seulgi and the latter loses her balance. Seulgi grabbed Irene by her waist and they both fall in the couch with Irene on top of Seulgi.

"Ugh!" Seulgi groan at the sudden impact.

Irene was holding tightly on Seulgi's shirt. 

"Are you okay?" Seulgi asks the woman holding on to her tightly.

Irene raised her head and lookup. Her eyes met Seulgi's. Was it because of the fall that the shorter woman's heartbeat a little fast while staring at Seulgi's monolid eyes? Irene feels like the taller woman's eyes were hypnotizing her. She can't take her eyes off of her.

Seulgi was no different from Irene. She also can't take her eyes off of her wife. Something inside her was telling her not to take her eyes at the beautiful woman on top of her.

Irene was the first one to notice their emb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter