C53: What Should I Do?

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean she's just here in Korea? Our sources say she went to Singapore then Macau." Seulgi was in her father's office.

 

"That's how it should be Seulgi, but that woman has contact in the airlines and made it look like she left the country." Mr. Kang handed Seulgi a folder. 

 

"What is this, pictures of her here in Seoul."

 

"Damn it, Dad, we have to get here before she made greater damage for my family."

 

"I know, we have our men looking for her. She will be in jail before she can touch your wife or kids."

 

"Irene needs to know this, and my kids need protection Dad."

 

"Yes, Irene should know about this and about the protection I have my best men for it." Mr. Kang pats her daughter's shoulder. "We will get her."

 

"We have to dad."

 

"Don't worry Seulgi. We will."

 

 

 

That night when Irene came home from work, after dinner when the kids are already sleeping and the couple is in their bed cuddling, Seulgi decided to tell Irene about Mrs. Kim.

 

"You mean to say, that all along Mrs. Kim is just here in Korea?"

 

"Yes love, so please be careful. Don't go alone in meetings." Seulgi tightened her arms around her wife.

 

"Don't worry Seul, I will be careful." 

 

"Dad assigned his good men for your protection and female soldiers for the kids as their new nannies for the meantime."

 

Irene sigh. "I thought she is gone already, far from us."

 

"I thought so too." Seulgi had her lips in her wife's crown. "Do not worry Irene, I will never let anyone touch you or our kids."

 

There are a few minutes of silence when suddenly Irene jolt up and then look at her wife. "I have an idea."

 

Seulgi frown. "Idea? What?"

 

"We can make her world smaller."

 

"What do you mean smaller?"

 

"She has pending cases so she's hiding. We can file

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter