C47: I Can Bet My Wealth

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi woke up from the noise and the bouncing beside her. When she opens her eyes, two beautiful babies are busy laughing and talking to each other. Whatever they are talking about it was probably a secret they don't want to share because they are the only one who understands each other.

 

 

 

Now Seulgi understands why Irene forced her to change and wash up after they make love.

 

"Dada!" Ahreum climbs on top of her father and sits on Seulgi's stomach. "Dada up!"

 

"Hosy!" Sorim suddenly shouted and copied her sister she jumped on her father's stomach and drop her fat but on her father's stomach and started to bounce. "Hosy! Hosy!"

 

"Ooff!" Seulgi groan. "Sorim-ah, your heavy don't bounce on Daddy."

 

"Dada no! Dada Hosy! Hosy!"

 

 

Irene walks out of the bathroom and saw her wife's face and can't help but to laugh.

 

"Ahreum, Sorim come on darlings get off of Daddy, let her wash so we can eat then play."

 

Ahreum gets off of her father while Sorim continues to bounce. Seulgi sat up and take Sorim in her arms and walk to her wife. She kissed her neck.

 

"Morning wife, you have work?" 

 

"Yes love, I have meetings to attend today my love." Irene smiled at her wife through the mirror.

 

"Okay love, I guess I'm stuck with these two cuties here." Seulgi then jumps on the bed with Sorim in her arms.

 

Ahreum laughs at her father's cuteness.

 

"Ahreum-ah, Sorim-ah wanna play with Daddy?"

 

 

 

 

Irene walk inside the bathroom to fix her make up. She smiles listening to her kid's laughter.

 

Seulgi's comeback made the twins happier. But when she walks out of the bathroom Irene held her breath. She is just in the bathroom for five minutes and when she walked out, the room is a big mess. Bed covers were on the floor with the blanket and pillows without the case. Her twins are inside the pillowcases and her childish is carrying them around in her back as if they garbage.

 

"For sale! For sale! Cute little babies for sale!" Seulgi was chanting those words while walking around. "Two little babies, for sale!"

 

Irene let out a hearty laugh. "Yah, Kang Seulgi what are you doing with your daughters?"

 

"Mommy, pway Dada!" Sorim was laughing.

 

"Wife, what did you feed Sorim? She is heavy!"

 

Irene laughs, "Well, that youngest of yours, love to eat and steal her Unnie's milk and food." Irene told her wife. "Let's go downstairs now and have breakfast."

 

 

The family of four marched down the stairs to have breakfast together before Irene left to work. Seulgi was in the living room with her kids cause the maid was cleaning the room they mess up. 

 

"I'm bored." Seulgi told her twins.

 

"Am bod" SOrim copied her father.

 

"Am bod!" Ahreum did what her sister does. Copy their father. "Dada, Mama!"

 

Seulgi grin. "Good idea Ahreum." 

 

Seulgi called the kids Nannies and told them to dress the kids nicely and prepare things they n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter