C40: It's Time

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since Seulgi noticed that black car around their home, her workplace and been following her around. She doesn't want to about negative things. Seulgi tried to ignore the weird feeling building up inside her.

 

"Yow Seulgi my men!" Minho called Seulgi's name with such cheer.

 

"What do you want Minho?" Seulgi lazily looks at her friend.

 

"Did you received the memo?"

 

"What memo?"

 

"About the meeting in Gyeonggi-do."

 

Seulgi furrowed her eyebrows. "Meeting in Gyeonggi? I didn't get the memo."

 

Minho sits on the edge of Seulgi's table. "Well, you and I and three more people are going to attend the 3days meeting/conference in Gyeonggi-do."

 

"What? When?!"

 

"Why you look so shock dude. As if it didn't happen before." Minho asks. "Before when the company sent us even out of the country it is okay for you."

 

"Dude that was before. I have a family now. A wife and kids." Seulgi knew Irene will not like this if she told her. "When are we going to leave?"

 

"Tonight." Minho quickly answer. "That's why the boss told me to let you know that we can go home now to get ready."

 

"Ugh! My wife will kill me. Why do they have to send me in times like this. I can't leave Irene and my kids in this situation. They are in danger."

 

"Seul, it's just three days. And your family is heavily protected." Minho tried to calm Seulgi down.

 

"Easy for you to say. It is not your wife and kids who are in danger." Seulgi picks up her bag and left.

 

The monolid girl doesn't know how she will tell her wife about her trip. For sure the older woman won't like it.

 

Reaching their home, Seulgi can already hear her wife's laughter. Maybe the woman is playing with the twins.

 

"I'm home!" Seulgi announced the moment she set her feet inside their home.

 

"Hi love, you are home early." Irene welcomes her wife with a kiss and a hug.

 

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter