C38: M240 Machine Gun Pointing at You

Perfect Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Driving to work, Seulgi noticed a black car following her from home until she reaches her work. She doesn't want to be paranoid or think of something so he just let it go. 

 

Her whole day has been so busy with loads of work that has to be done. After work Seulgi was standing in front of her workplace waiting for Minho who borrowed her car to pick up their friends.

 

The gang wanted to see her twins and didn't let her say no.

 

A few minutes later Minho parked Seulgi's car in front of the standing bear followed by the car with the others.

 

"Oppa!" Yeri opened the window at the back of the black Montero and waved at Seulgi. 

 

Seulgi waved back at the maknae of their group and smile. She then gets inside of her own car beside Minho who offered to drive.

 

"My wife will kill because of you guys."

 

"Seul.." It was Sunmi who put her hands on Seulgi's shoulder and squeeze it a little. "We just want to see you kid." 

 

Seulgi removed Sunmi's hand in her shoulder and sigh. Irene won't like this. She tried calling her wife but she is not picking up her calls. 

 

When she called on the landline the maids told her that Irene was busy with the twin who's been crying all day.

 

She feels sorry for her wife, dealing with the twin all day.

 

A few more minutes and they reach the Bae Mansion.  Everyone was at awe seeing how rich Irene Bae really was. 

 

"Why your wife works in another company when she is this rich?" Key ask Seulgi.

 

"She doesn't like being treated differently from the other employees. She wants them to know that she has talents too."

 

"If my family is as rich as her, I probably sitting in my house counting money all day."

 

Minho grin at Key, "Maybe that's why you are not born millionaire, God knows you'll be a lazy ."

 

"Tsss... What will you do if you are born a millionaire?" Key ask Minho.

 

"Probably touring around the world."

 

"You two are just the same. That's why you guys are not a millionaire." Joy in. "Oppa let's get inside I want to meet Irene unnie again."

 

"I want to meet the babies!" Yeri marched inside.

 

 

Irene who just finish feeding her kids and now is playing with her little ah-reum and So-rim who is lying down on the mattress in the living room.

 

"Uwaaahhh!" Yeri squeals seeing the two cute babies. "Irene-Unn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter