OMP 9

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Omo!" I accidentally held on to Chanyeol's hand as we start to increase speed.

"Yeri, slow down, you're scaring her." Chanyeol tapped my hand to reassure me it's ok.

"Oops. Sorry." Yeri sheepishly looked at me through the mirror in front and slowed down.

"Uwaaah." I put my forehead by the window to see many cars.

"Motorcycle!" I pointed and lisa giggled

"So it's like riding a horse?" I observed.

"Sort of."

"That does not look like waterfalls... but the water goes up." I said as we passed through a big round thing that shoots water.

"That's a fountain." Fountain. I nodded. I gasped as I watch the tall houses. The apartments and buildings they said are much more taller up close.

"You can touch the sky?" I asked in wonder as I stared up.

"We call them skyscrapers. The building that has over 40 floors." My eyes widened as I looked at chanyeol

"Forty?" I frowned.

"Will it not be tiring to go up and down the stairs?" Yeri and lisa chuckled. Chanyeol also can't help but smile a bit.

"Yeri, can we stop by the tower later?"

"Hell yeah." She gave chanyeol a hand gesture.

"That's a salute." He explained me what a salute is and is normally used by the military.

"Oh no! There's a person up there!" I pointed at the top of the building that looks like a monitor.

"Remember before you fainted last time in the living room?" I fainted quite a lot of times so I was confused

"When you first saw all of us?" Ah!

"I heard and something so scary! What was that?" Lisa turned to us in question.

"That was a play. They show it on tv. What you saw is a zombie." Chanyeol explained to the girls the boys were watching Kingdom on Netflix when I came in and fainted.

"Zombie?"

"Dead people that comes back to life and eat your brains." My eyes widened and I felt myself going pale.

"Yeri, disclaimer please." She gave a peace sign.

"It's fake. It's only make up, you have stage plays before right?" I thought about it and nodded.

"It's like that that because of technology, people can watch it anywhere now as long as they subscribe to it." They explained further how technology works and pointed some examples along the way.

"Wow. Technology seems such a very big thing. They own phones, computers and tvs." They chuckled and we came to a stop.

"Stay there." Lisa looked at yeri and wiggled her brows. I tilted my head at them and then my door opened, chanyeol holding it.

Please log in to read the full chapter