OMP 10

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Another familiar face?" She nodded, still following the lady with her eyes. I was watching over her when she cried. I made my way but stopped when I saw her still as she stared at the archivist beside her. I observed how her eyes held the pain and longing. I watched everything unfold and let her be. They talked for quite some time as she calmed down and the archivist excused herself.

"Mind to share who?" She looked over to me and smiled sadly

"The queen." My eyes softened as I looked at her but she avoided my gaze and looked at the display in front of us.

"Can I come back here?" She quietly whispered

"Any time." She finally looked up to me and gave a small smile

"Thank you." Her smiles always stuns me and my brows furrowed. My head hurt and I looked down, trying to shake it off.

"Are you ok?" Her small hands touched my arm and I nodded slowly.

"Just a migraine." She tilted her head to the side and I chuckled, explaining to her what a migraine is.

"Are you done checking it out?" Yeri and lisa came to our side and chaeyoung nodded at them. Her stomach rumbled loudly and she shyly crossed her arms over her stomach making the girls chuckle.

"Yah yeol, you're making the princess hungry!" Lisa scolded.

"Let's go. The boys are waiting." They followed me and the princess paled going in the elevator but didn't say anything.

"Where to?" Yeri asked as the valet handed her her keys.

"Aquarium buffet." There's a questioning look on the princess's face.


A loud gasp escaped her lips as she clung unto me unknowingly. Her eyes wide as she stared at the glass tunnel that offered a great view of different sea creatures.

"Go on, you can take a look." I removed her hand and gently pushed her back. She was hesitant at first but the girls taught her about the species she's pointing at.

"Uwaaaah~ I never knew what roamed in the ocean." She said in wonder and her eyes sparkled with delight, a big smile formed and soon she was skipping and leaning on the glass.

"She's so cuuute!"

"Can I keep her?" I glared at them but the twins already rushed off to the princess.

"Yedam, can you go with them? I don't trust them with her." Yedam chuckled but obeyed, going after junkyu and jihoon who is seriously saying something at the princess who seemed to be listening intently at them. I could only imagine what they'r

Please log in to read the full chapter