OMP 23

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

We took longer than expected in the phone shop but that's just because they patiently taught me each features of the phone and how to use it. Technology never failed to amaze me. Never in a million years would I have thought of owning an invention like it. I chose the same model as yoda's. He's also first on my contacts list and only one for now. He told me to long press 1 in emergencies, calling him.

"Won't your eyes hurt?" I shook my head. I'm currently reading the manual on our way home.

"No one actually reads that you know?" He laughed when he saw me reading the license agreement on the phone.

"Just tick the box check and click agree cause you can't use the phone otherwise." He chuckled. I scrolled through and the tiny text went on forever. No wonder no one reads it. I did what I was told and set up my phone the way I like it. I also learned how to put passwords and such.

"How do I connect to the internet?"

"I'll teach you everything you need to know about it when we get home." I nodded and opened the camera instead.

"Look! I'm a cat!" They said it's called a filter. It's so cute! I took alot of pictures. From myself, to the trees and buildings we pass by and to yoda who was driving.

"We're here! We're here!" I jumped on my seat and took the seatbelt off excitedly.

"The car is still moving chipmunk. Stay still." I confusingly looked around and even ducked on my seat.

"What are you looking for?" The car finally stopped and he unbuckled his seatbelt, looking around with me.

"The chipmunk. You said there's a chipmunk." He laughed and scratched his eyebrows.

"I was calling you chipmunk." My brows connected and I pointed to myself.

"Me?" He smiled and pinched my cheeks

"Yes you. Now let's go." He got out of the car and opened the backseat to get my stuffed toy.

"Just like you call me yoda. I call you chipmunk. It's my nickname for you." Oh, a nickname. Yoda struggled to walk as he carried my fluffy bear.

"Woah hyung what is that?" Doyoung came out with yoshinori who shyly looked away from me.

"Let me help you with that hyung." Yoshinori grabbed the bear from yoda and carried it like a sack.

"You're still not comfortable with him yet?" I looked at where they went and sighed.

"I haven't really tried talking to him yet."

"It's ok. Don't force yourself if you're not ready yet." He pats my head.

"I'll teach you after

Please log in to read the full chapter