OMP 22

Oh My, Princess?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I didn't know there were sizes, are there really s that goes beyond C cup though?" The sales lady at the store told me how to measure my chest and what cup and size I fit. I asked her what it meant and she patiently explained to me which I'm thankful for while chanyeol excused himself saying he'll wait for me outside.

"Huwah~ how big could that be?" I put my hands on my chest and moved it forward, since I'm just an A cup, how much more with C cup and beyond that? Chanyeol cleared his throat and grabbed my hand, pulling me along with him.

"How about guys? Do you have cup sizes too? Or you only wear one size?" My brows furrowed.

"Guys don't wear bras... we don't have... that..." he glanced down and looked back up. I followed where looked at earlier and I nodded slowly. They don't have s?

"You don't?" I stopped, and tugged his arm so he can face me. I slipped my hand on his coat and felt his chest.

"You do have s. See?" He was very flustered and his whole face turned a lovely shade of red. I was distracted by what the kid that passed us was eating and I gasped, following it with my eyes while my hand still on his chest.

"You can eat clouds?!" I removed my hand and pointed to the kid.

"That's a cotton candy." My eyes sparkled and I clasped my hands towards him.

"Come on. I'll buy you one." He chuckled and I squealed, running excitedly.

"Yah! Not there!" Oops. I giggled and ran back to him, looping my arm around his and held his hand.

"Ppali!" I jumped and he laughed leading me to where they sell it.

"I'll take one please."

"Pink! I want pink!" I exclaimed.

"Pink one please." Chanyeol paid for the food and I let go of him when they handed it to me on a stick.

"It's smells sweet. It looks so fluffy." It is soft! I pinched a bit and put it on my mouth. My eyes widened as I looked at chanyeol.

"It melts in my mouth!" I pinched a bigger one and ate it. I can't help but dance a bit.

"You love it that much?" I grinned and nodded.

"Here, have some" I took a bit of it and nudged it on his mouth. He hesitantly opened it and I put it in, feeding him.

"Poor animals!" I gasped seeing owls

Please log in to read the full chapter