Chapter Eight: Not Part of the Deal

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun look around at Seulgi's place,the apartment was in a beautiful neighborhood. Looking out from the window,she can see the han river,there is also a mini park nearby and a playground. 

Seulgi a few steps away smile as she see ho fascinated Joohyun is to the view outside. She walked closer to the shorter girl and back hugged her.

"You are being shameless again Kang." Joohyun says. "Not because i didny complain the last time you can back hug me everytime you want."

"You didn't push me so i thought its okay." Seulgi put her chin at Joohyun's shoulder. "There is a park nearby,if you are bored here you can go there,and if you wanna see me,my office is just there." Seulgi pointed at the tall building not so far.

"Why would i want to see you?" Joohyun pry herself from the latters embrace.

"Just in case,who knows." Seulgi followed the short woman.

"It wont happen." Joohyun walked inside Seulgi's room. "Where will i sleep?"

"In my room,where else?" Seulgi sit in her bed. "You can put your clothes near mine." 

"Dont you have extra room?" 

"I have but i used it as my office." 

Joohyun just nooded and started to unpack. Seeing all Joohyun's clothes,Seulgi sigh.

"Where are the clothes you had before we got divorce?" Seulgi stood up and grab all Joohyun's clothes. 

"I sold it,i wont be needing it and my family needs money."

"This wont do." Seulgi sigh. "You need new clothes,shoes,phone and more."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter