Chapter Twenty Five: Every single member of their family

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the bridge Han River,Mr. Kim was standing,seems to be waiting for someone. He cheeked his watch,once ,twice ,thrice until two men came to the scene. 

"Mr. Kim." One of the two men greeted the short fat man. 

"I hate pleasantries,lets let down in the business." Mr. Kim handed a folder to the man. "That woman in that picture,is Joohyun,CEO of Kim's Industry. What i want you to do is to kidnap her,and force her to sign this papers." Mr. Kim handed another folder to them. 

"What if she dont sign this?"

"Well,force her. Torture her. Do anything so you can have her sign the papers. Im paying you to do the job,so dont ask me!"

"Yes sir."

"Now go,before someone sees us!" 

The two men left and disappear into the dark,while Mr. Kim was left alone. Evil grin was painted in his face,as a scenario of him being the CEO agay play in her head.

"You mess with the wrong person,Kang Joohyun. Just because you are Kang Seulgi's wife,you think everyone will bow diwn and kiss your feet? Well you are wrong."

Evil laugh tear the silence of the night,Mr. Kim cannot wait to have everything back in his hand.

 

 

 

Meanwhile,Joohyun who dont have an idea that her life is in danger was happily resting in her wife's arms.

Seulgi gently rubbing her wife's arm as she let her rest in her embrace.

"Seul..." 

"Hmmm?"

"After this,lets plan of having a baby." Joohyun hugged her wife tighter, "just let me get used of my work,then lets plan it."

"Are you sure?" Seulgi asked. She really want to have a child with her wife.

"Yes,lets aske for opinion and options to have a child."

"Hmmm...thank you love,for fulfilling my dream to have family with you."

"This is the least i can do for everything you gave me."

"Im not asking in return,im doing it because i love you."

"And i love you too,more than anything."

"I promise i'll do better,so you wont regret marrying me,Joohyun."

"I am not regretting anything. Marrying you is the best decision i ever made."

Seulgi,feeling contented

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter