Chapter Four: Use Me As Long A You Want

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was past 8pm and Seulgi was still in his office, she was staring at the beautiful night view of Seoul. Her attention was taken by her phone ringing. Walking behind her table to take the call,it was her mom.

"Yes Eomma?"

"Seulgi,where are you?" Her mom from the other line asked.

"Im still at the office. Why?" 

"Come home and have dinner with us." Madam Kang told her. "Jennie is here."

Seulgi sigh. "Eomma, why Ms. Kim is there?"

"I invited her. Seulgi you've been divorced for three years." Madam Kang told her. "And i think its about time for you to go out. Go on dates. I like Jeannie, she's from a very respectable family."

"Eomma,please stop whatever you are planning."

"Seulgi,not because your past marriage didnt turned out the best one you will stop meeting other people."

"Eomma,my wedding might be a fail,it is because it we were too young and immature that time and we are force." Seulgi answered. "Please dont force me again."

"Seulgi you are coming home to have dinner with us now."

"Im busy." Seulgi hanged up before her mom could nag her again.

Seulgi leaned at her chair,her mother has been trying to set her up with Jeannie Kim for so long that she finds it annoying. For the fact that she dont feel anything towards the actress,Jeannie Kim wasn't anything like her ex wife. The younger Kim love to shop til she drop while her ex wife love to stay at their home keeping the house clean and tidy. Even tho Irene dont love her,she still do her duty as Seulgi's wife. Preparing the latter's clothes,breakfat and dinner. While Jeannie Kim according to what she read about her not also she is addicted to shopping she also love travelling. While Irene was simple and private,Jeannie Kim was always in the newspaper. Seulgi think she cannot keep up with Jeannie Kim's life style.

Seulgi's thought was cut by her assistant's message.

 

From: Assistant Chanyeol

        Miss Kang,i just recieve a news that Miss Bae was taken to the hospital. 

 

Grabbing her coat and bag,Seulgi went out of her office. Upon hearing the news about her ex wife taken to the hospital made her worry. She dont know yet what the fragile woman mean to her,but one thing for sure,ever since they meet again the woman never leave her mind.

Driving as fast as she can,Seulgi succesfully reach the hospital. After asking the information what toom Joohyun was,she didnt waste any second to go there.

 

 

Joohyun was alone at her room,the nurse brought her dinner but she have not touch it yet. She was bored and wanted to go home. Eunwoo went home for the night cause he have class tomorrow. Her uncle want to stay the night with her but she refused.

"You're alone."

Joohyun jumped a little from her bed. Looking at the door,she saw Seulgi standing there.

"And you could've killed me."

Seulgi walked closer to Joohyun's bed,seeing the unt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter