Chapter Thirty Nine: Who will pay?

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna was enjoying her breakfast when her mother open up the topic about Kang Seulgi. She wanted Hyuna to do her best to seduce Kang Seulgi.

"Mom,are you sure about your plan?" Hyuna dont want to agree with her mom. "Didnt you listen to Madam Kang last night? Crossing Kang Seulgi will be the cost of our death."

"And if that Seulgi fall for you,cant you imagine all thengood things waiting for us?"

Hyuna sigh at her mother's greediness. She have no intention of ruining anyone. She is still in love with Jin-Young. And most of all,she have no intention of crossing Joohyun or Seulgi.

"Mom,im not doing it,find someone else." Hyuna stood up and leave.

"Hyuna,comeback here you ungrateful woman!" Minji shouted.

But Hyuna was like a deaf,hearing nothing from the fuming woman in the dining room. She have one goal in life,it is to win back Jin-Young and warn Joohyun.

 

 

Joohyun was busy working,this time there is no more toys scattered in her office,no kids running around. She can finally work in peace. Her kids are at home with their nanny. 

Joohyun look uo when her office door slight open followed by soft knocks. She laugh a little seeing Sooyoung smiling.

"Sooyoung you are supposed to knock first then enter." Joohyun told her lawyer.

"Oh...i see.." Sooyoung smile. "Next time maybe."

"So what brough you here?" Joohyun asked.

"About the people you asked me to locate." Sooyoung sit in the empty chair in front of Joohyun.

Joohyun put down her pen and look at Sooyoung. "So,what is the result? Have you find anyone?"

"I found almost everyone that works with your family,specially your nanny,but she is sick,she was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer,and she and her fam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter