Chapter Twenty Six: Where are You?

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun dont know where she,her eyes was blindfolded and she is tied down in a chair. She dont know how long it is been,since she was taken.

"S...Seulgi.." she mumbled her wife's name. "Where are you? Im scared...y..you promised me you will protect me..please..." Joohyun cried. She never feel this scared her whole life.

She heard the door opening and then foot steps. Her heartbeat went crazy.

"W...who are you? P...please,let me go"

"We cant do that Miss,unless you do what we want." It was a man.

"P..please,w..whoever pay you to do this..i..i will double what he will pay you..tri..triple j..just return me to my wife!"

"Tsk! Your so pretty Miss, what a waste that you are married to a woman." The man voice was full of lust as he start caresingg Joohyun's hair.

Joohyun never wanted to be touched by anyone other than her wife she started kicking aimlessly until he hit the man.

"Ugh,!" he slapped the woman sending her to fall down with the chair she was tied in."I will kill you!"

He started kicking Joohyun's fragile body. Luckily one of the man stopped him.

"Dude,you might kill her,she haven't sign the papers yet."

Joohyun cried in pain,silently praying for her wife to come and save her.

"Pick her up,before i can kill her." The man says. "Keep your eyes on her."

"P..lease let me go.."Joohyun pleaded. "I..c..can pay you..m...more than w...who e..ever it is ..who or..order you to kid..kidnap me."

"Sorry Miss,just be quiet and behave ,the man who hurt you is someone you dont what to cross. So if i  were you,just do what he ask you to do."

Joohyun cried helplessly,she want her wife,but where is she,why isnt she coming to save her. "Seulgi! Please...save me! I need you! "

 

 

 

Meanwhile,Seulgi is been walking back and forth waiting for results. Her heart is aching,she want to know where is her wife,where is she. If she is hurt. 

"Yah! Haven't anyone of you found her yet!" Seulgi was in verge of killing everyone in her sight now. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter