Chapter Twenty Two: She pissed me off

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning while the couple are having their breakfast,Seulgi open up the topic about her new secretary.

"Hmmm,Joohyun,Chanyeol found you your Assistant." 

"Really, I just hope he or she is as dedicated as Chanyeol."

"Dont worry you can trust her,Chanyeol trained her and already breif her what her job would be. The child is so thrilled when she found out that her boss is my wife."

"She?"

"Her name is Kim Yeri,shes young,playful but smart,dedicated and reliable. I should know,when Chanyeol once went on a month vacation she became my Assistant."

"So she'll be with me all the time?" Joohyun ask.

"Yes,she will drive you,do things for you,deal with people you wanna deal. Exactly like Chanyeol."

"Good then," Joohyun smiled. "Thank you love." Joohyun stand up and hug her wife side ways giving her a kiss. "Come on hurry up,you will be late,you have meeting today. I'll do the dishes before i leave."

"Alrightie,see you at lunch Joohyun." Seulgi kissed her wife before leaving their home.

Joohyun smiled,she quickly finish the dishes before leaving. 

In the lobby,Joohyun was approached by a young girl maybe in jer 20 or 21,but she is sure the woman is younger than her.

"Good Morning,Madam Kang," she greeted her. "I am Kang Yeri,i'll be your all around assistant frim now on."

"Good morning," Joohyun greeted the girl back. "Lesson one Assistant Kim,dont call me Madam Kang." Joohyun look at the girl. "Call me Mrs. Kang,CEO Kang,Joohyun,Unnie or whatever but never Madam. It irritate my ears everytime Chanyeol calls me that,and remind me to tell him that."

"Noted CEO Kang," Yeri quickly picked up Joohyun's order.

"Dont you want to call me Unnie?" Joohyun asked her new assistant.

Yeri looked at her boss. "Maybe,outside the work. But in office hours you are CEO Kang,please hurry up,you have client meetings and other appointments to attend." Yeri open the door for Joohyun.

Joohyun slide in,before Yeri closing it. Running to the driver seat,Yeri begin her first day at work.

"Have you been to the office?" Joohyun asked the woman.

"Yes,Ms. Everything is as you order to Assistant Park. No traces of the previous CEO."

"Very good." Joohyun looked at the window. She smiled seeing the Kang Tech building. "Yeri,make sure thay my lun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter