Chapter Sixty: Shes Afraid

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months have passed quickly, and Naeun seems to have no plan of waking up yet. Her body is well enough but her eyes won't open. 

Joohyun was wiping her child's body while telling her stories. "Naeun-ah, don't you miss us? Gunho misses you so much. I thought you will teach him to say Noona and Mommy?" Joohyun smile. "Darling, wake up please don't you want to go to school? See your classmates? They miss you as well. They even sent letters and flowers for you. It sad that you can't see the flowers, they are beautiful."

After changing Naeun's clothes, Joohyun opens the window. "Look, love, the weather is so good,  don't you want to go for a picnic? We haven't done it for a long time. Or we can go to the beach. You, Gunho, Daddy and Me. It will be fun."

Joohyun looks out the window. She was too focused on the view that she didn't notice Naeun.

 

 

Naeun slowly opens her eyes, the blinding light hurt her eyes. She her dry lips and tried to make a sound but there is none. She tried to move her body and her eyes landed to the woman looking outside.

"Naeun-ah, you better open your eyes soon, before this beautiful weather is gone," Joohyun told her kid without looking at her.

"M...m..ommy.."

Joohyun's body froze when she heard the hoarse voice of her child. She slowly turns her body just to see Naeun's big eyes looking back at her.

"...t..thirs...ty.."

Joohyun can't still believe that her daughter, is awake. 

"N.Naeun?" Like it was just a dream, Joohyun's tears fell. Her hand is shaking trying to touch her child's cheeks.

"M..Mommy...wa..water.."

"Water?.." What the child requested did not register on Joohyun's messy head. "Yes, water!" Joohyun grabbed the glass and pour water in it before she offers it to Naeun.

"Mommy..."  Naeun's voice is shaking. Her mother, why is she not holding her. "M..mommy.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter