Chapter Forty Four:

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was morning again,Joohyun has not come out from her room nor made a sign the she has woken up. Seulgi prepared a porridge for the sick woman and left it in front of the door hoping the girl would eat it. 

Before leaving for work,Seulgi took a last glance in the room she knows her wife was sleeping. She sigh and left for work.

 

Hearing the door closed Joohyun pull her body and leave the children's room. Upon opening the door,she saw the food that Seulgi made for her sick wife.

Joohyun walk passed the food and went inside their room and prepare her clothes for work. While preparing her clothes,Joohyun received an email from her half sister in London,dated a week ago.

Momo was her younger sister in her mother side. She was visiting Korea to visit her boyfriend. According to the email her sister was already in Korea. 

She replied her sister,apologizing for late response and inviting her sister for breakfast with her boyfriend.

Upon arriving to the cafe,Joohyun saw a man grinning like a fool and waved at her. 

"Heechul-ssi?" Joohyun ask.

"Yes,Joohyun?" Heechul smile and pull a chair for her future sister in law?

"Where is Momo?" 

"She will be late,you know your sister,being an international model made her really busy."

Joohyun laugh at Heechul, "arent you jealous at it Oppa?"

"No...i am use being her second priority." Heechul laugh.

Heechul was such a funny man that Joohyun get comfortable with him easily. 

"So how long have you been dating Momo?" 

"About a year now, i met her in one of her show in London. Since that day i keep on annoying her until she accepted me."

 

Joohyun was so immersed with Heechul's story about his and Momo's love story that she failed to see the person who entered the cafe with dark eyes. 

"Seulgi!"

Joohyun looked at the woman who called her wife's name. It was the girl she was talking to before. Joohyun followed the woman gaze and as expected,Seulgi was there,her eyes was locked with the man Joohyun was talking with.

"Do you know her,Joohyun?" Heechul ask

Joohyun just nodded and smile. "Yes."

Heechul was about to ask something when another voice was heard,calling Joohyun's name.

"Joohyun unnie!!" A woman with japanese princess hair cut came running,throwing her body to Joohyun's small frame. "I miss you so much!"

"I miss you too,Momo." Joohyun smile and suddenly forgot about Seulgi who's eyes is now bloodshot.

"Uhmmm...unnie do you know her?" Momo look at the woman staring at her sister.

"My wife" 

"Your wife?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter