Chapter Twenty Seven:

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi wasted no time,she came in the location followed by Chanyeol and her men. Without waiting for the woman's signal,Seulgi's men knocked of the door of a small warehouse just outside the city. 

Seulgi's face darkened,grabbing the baseball bat one of his man was holding,she went straight to the one who was about to ripped her wife's clothes.

The man didn't had a chance to react as the door was knocked down,his face turned white looking at the woman who has murderous facial expression,with bloodshot eyes,holding a baseball bat.

"Who a...." Before he can finish his word Seulgi swing her baseball bat hitting the man in his chest.

Seulgi dont know how many times he swing his bat towards the man,but he made sure not to hit the sensitive part of his body.

"Jae,what happened to the..." A new comer words was cut seeing a bunch of men inside their little hide out and his friend who could barely move. "!" He was about to run when Chanyeol out of nowhere appear pointing his gun on the mans forehead.

Seulgi drop her bath and went to where her wife was lying unconscious. She carefully checked her body before covering her with her coat.

"Joohyun..." She whisper in her ears before carrying the woman. 

She looked at Chanyeol, "Dont kill them yet,make sure you will find out who is behind this and i  want that person here when i come back."

"Yes Miss."

"Give them the cruelest torture you can think of,but dont kill them." 

"Understood."

Seulgi carefully put her wife in the backseat of her car and in the speed of light she drove to the nearest hospital.

 

Reaching the hospital,Seulgi called Seungwan to watch over her wife.

"Unnie,dont leave her side please." Seulgi plead to her sister.

"I wont,i will call you when she wakes up." 

"I...i..f..ailed her unnie," Seulgi cannot hold her tears anymore. "I failes t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter