Chapter Forty Two:

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 10 pm and still no sign of Joohyun, Seulgi had her men searching the city and until now there is no sign of her wife. 

Seulgi sent her kids to her parents house,Nauen has been crying looking for her mother and Gunho was throwing fits too.

Seulgi was walking back and forth. She is really worried. What if her wife sees her with Nayeon thats why she left. She breaks her promise to her wife. It was all her fault,she have no reason to blame Nayeon.

Nayeon came to her office and invited her for lunch,seeing the woman after 2years excite her so she skipped her lunch with Joohyun and go with Nayeon instead. And after lunch she went with Nayeon clubbing along with their other common friends. Its been uears since she last set her foot in such place and she totally forgot. The next morning afrain to be confronted of her wife she left while Joohyun was still asleep.

Seulgi rub her hands in her. She's dead worried about her wife. She dont know what to do,where to go,where to find her.

Yeri! 

The young assistant popped in Seulgi's head. Yeri can find her wife like the last time. She was about to call Yeri when the door slowly opened.

Joohyun enter the house,her eyes was swollen and her face was blank. Looking at her Seulgi want to hug her wife,but before she can even open Joohyun raised her hand to stop her. Joohyun took Seulgi's hand and put something in it.

It was her ring.

Quietly Joohyun went to their room and sit in the bed. 

Seulgi follow her wife and watch her quietly sitting. Not moving. Seeing her eyes,she knew she had cried a river and its because of her.

"J...joohyun?"

"Why?" It was Joohyun's question.

One word,but Seulgi  knew it means a lot.

Whydid she lie?

Why didnt s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter