Chapter Forty Nine:

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Madam Bae,i had the reports you ask me about Kang Seulgi and Joohyun and their little family." 

Minji smile while sipping the tea, "What did you find out?"

"Kang Seulgi and Joohyun adopted their kids in a small orphange,and according to my source, although the two kids parents had died,they still have relatives living in Seoul. The Parks,put the two kids in the orphanage for they never wanted to look after them."

"Hmmmm... interesting." Minji's eyes are sparkling. "Contact them,offer them money to take the kids back."

"Why?" The investigator ask.

"Didn't you see how that couple love and dote those kids? It will break them,speci spec Joohyun if her precious children are taken away from here."

The investigator nod. He watch how his employer was smiling like a true devil she is. What worries him,is what if the legenderay evil found out the scheme they are planning. Only Kang Seulgi and the demons under the earth know what fate she restore for the both of them. He can still remember what happened to the previous CEO of Kim Industry,his body shivers in fear.

He wanted to back out,this woman dont know what is she trying to do. He feel sorry for her soul. Once he finish this last job this scheming woman ask,he will never show uo in front of her and just disappear.

"Mr. Lee,do it as fast as you can,i need to sort all this out fast." Minji smirk. "I need my money." 

"Yea madam,but this will be the last." The investigator says. "I want no part of all your scheme,for i cannor risk my own life messing with wrong people."

"Why are you so scared of those two?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter