Chapter Thirty Seven: Kang Joohyun

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 30 minutes past seven,lines of cars waiting for their turns to drop their passengers in front of the Kang's Mansion can be seen.

The Mansion was glowing that night,every chandelier, every lamp post was lit,giving the house a beautiful and happy aura.

Tonight is the 50th birthday of the Kang's Matriarch. Everyone who's lucky enought to be invited wore their most beautiful gown and brought the most expensive gifts,hoping to get in to the good side of Madam Kang.

Everyone''s eyes was in awe,seeing the mansion for the very first time. Its like a modern palace,with the biggest chandelier with diamond stones in the center of the ceiling. It must worth a fortune.

Minji,who is one of the visitors was excited to set her foot in the Kang's mansion. She feel extra special receiving the invitation straight from the Matriarch.

"Hyuna,listen to me,take all the chances to get close to Kang Seulgi. If you get close to her and befriend with her,you will have a chance to make her fall for you."

"I dont like girls,Mom." Hyuna told her mother.

"I dont care,no man can give you what Seulgi can. Use your head,you insulent child."

Hyuna cannot do anything but to follow the woman. She is right somehow,Seulgi is a billionaire,maybe a trillionaire. And if she make Seulgi fall for her,she can have everything.

"Good evening everybody" From the stair,the Kang's patriarch spoke up,taking the attention of the visitors. "Thank you for joining us tonight as we celebrate my wife's 50th birthday. Its an honor to our family to have all of you to celebrate with us. And for no further delying,lets all welcome,my wife escorted by my youngest daughter." 

Seulgi escorted her mother. Everyone eyes fall for the younger woman who look dashing in her black pant suit,paired with black silk loose blous and her layered creped white blazer.

Every single ladies eyes followed Seulgi,hoping for the woman to look at them.

As the party started,Seulgi roamed her eyes in the room,looking f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter