Chapter Forty Five: Not To Ruin Your Relationship

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not so far in the car park,Minji was smiling like a demoness, it looks like she may not need anyone to destroy Joohyun and Seulgi's marriage because the couple are doing it just fine.

"Well well,seems like the power couple have some issues. A big one for thag matter." Minji smile.

 

Meanwhile back in the cafe' Momo approach the woman her sister in law was meeting. Standing in front of a woman,she must say that she is beautiful. With a face like that she can get any girl or man she want,why she have to chase with someone whonis already married.

Momo sit infront of Nayeon. "You do know that Kang Seulgi is already married right?"

Nayeon nod. "I do."

"Then please explain why are you still meeting her,you are causing dispute between,it is not only affecting their relationship with each other,but you are trying to destroy a perfect family for the two innocent kids." Momo told Nayeon.

Nayeon smile bitterly. "I know....i missed my chance when she was still single. I met her to day to apologize to her. I didnt mean to cause a big argument with her and her wife...im even willing to talk to her wife to explain."

Momo sigh,knowing her sister,they might not see each other but the older sister hasn't change a bit. Anger always gets the better of her.

She look at Nayeon,"do talk to her before she makes reckless decisions."

Nayeon nod. "I think as of now the couple are in a very heated argument,and it is not the best time to talk to them."

"If you dont do it now,my sister marriage will be in the verge of divorce."Momo took her phone. "I will message my sister to comeback here and you bring Seulgi here."

"Babe,Kang Seulgi is still outside." Heechul told Momo and point outside the window.

"Great,i will send a message to my sister,Nayeon-ssi go get that abnormal sister in law of mine."

"I dont think she will listen to me." Nayeon says.

Momo stood up, "Well then,i wil go and get her."

 

Before a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter