Chapter Forty Eight: Have it Investigate

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi and her little family was enjoying the saturday morning at the park. Joohyun prepared food for them to enjoy. Naeun and Gunho was having a good time in the sand box with Seulgi,while Joohyun was enjoying her book under the tree where she put the picnic mat and basket.

Joohyun lool up when she heard Naeun's squeal,Seulgi was chasing the kids. Gunho was struggling as he waddle to where Joohyun is.

"Mommy help!!!" Naeun too,ran to her mother who had her arms open for her kids to run too.

"What happen,Naeun-ah,Gunho?" Joohyun ask her kids.

"Daddy is chasing us~~~"

A few secods later,Seulgi came pouting. "Mommy~Naeun and Gunho put sand in my pocket~~~" Seulgi whine.

"No Daddy,it is magic dust" Naeun was looking at her mother,her round eyes was looking straight to her mom,as if she is convincing her mother.

"No..no..Da..da!" Gunho tried to copy her sister.

Seulgi jump and her eyes grew bigger as she took Gunho in her arms. She look at her wife who was smiling too.

"Say it again buddy," Seulgi told her son. "Say Dada.."

"Da...da..!" Gunho clapped his hand as she uttered Dada.

"Joohyun-ah,did you hear that,he called me Dada!"

"Yes honey,he did." Joohyun smile.

"Gunho-ahhhh~" Naeun called her brother. "Say noona please~~"

Gunho just clap her hand and giggle,"Dada! Dada!"

Naeun pout and Seulgi laugh at yer daughter.

"Mommy,Gunho wont call me noona."

"Naeun-ah, it was Gunho's first word,sooner or later he will call you noona,maybe in a week or so." Joohyun explained Naeun, "you will teach him right?"

Naeun nod. "And also,Mama,and Auntie and Grammie and Grandpa!"

"Thats my girl." Joohyun kiss Naeun.

Seulgi was busy playing with Gunho and Naeun is in her Mommy's lap.

"Mommy,will you take us to the mall today?" 

"Hmmm...sure we can go,we need to buy groceries too. Nanny Choi says you are eating a lot and Gunho too." Joohyun told Naeun.

"Yes,Gunho and i love fruits,and vegetables and sandwich! Ice cream too and chocolate!" Naeun eyes are excited. "But nanny Choi says no to much ice cream and chocolates and also candies. It is bad for our teeth."

"Nanny Choi is right,if you want candies,we can make them from fruits. You like the candies calles Fruit by the Foot?"

"Yesssss! I love it!"Naeun smile. "Cannwe buy it?"

"What about we make it,we can use fresh fruits,that way we are sure it is healthy."

"Okay mommy!"

"Good girl,now help mommy put away our things so we can go now."   Joohyun started to clean up their things with Naeun's help.

"Daddy,we are going now!" Naeun called her Daddy. "We are going to the mall!!!"

Seulgi took Gunho and approach her girls. "Alright then,but we have to clean you first." Seulgi gave Gunho to Joohyun and pick up the basket and mat. 

"We have wipes and clothes for them in the car." Jooh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter