Chapter Forty: Where is her wife

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun woke up the next morning,without Seulgi next to her. She frowned,she went to the bathroom to check for her wife but the latter wasn't there. But according to the messy side of her bed and hthe clothes she had worn yesterday in the laundry basket,Seulgi came home last night.

Joohyun decided to check outside maybe her wife was there. But she wasnt.

"Good morning Joohyun," Mrs. Choi greeted Joohyun.

"Morning,Mrs. Choi." Joohyun greeted back but her eyes was roaming the room.

"If you are looking for Seulgi,she left early,she said she have something to do."

Joohyun nod and about to go back to her room but retreated and look at the middle age lady. "Did you,by any chance know what time she came home?"

"Around 1am. I was in the kitchen making milk for Gunho,when she came back,i think she is a bit drunk too."

"D..drunk?" Joohyun ask. The nanny nod.

Joohyun walk back to their room and straight to the bathroom,picking her wife's clothes she check it.  

She brings the shirt in her nose and something was off,sure did smell like alcohol but also she can smell a different scent. Joohyun's eyes squinted,the smell is not Seulgi's perfume and definitely not hers.

"Kang Seulgi,dont you even dare." Joohyun mumble throwing the clothes back to the basket when something fell out of it. 

Joohyun pick uo the thing. It was their wedding ring. But what it is doing there? Seugi was supposed to wear it.

 

 

 

Seulgi was in her office,her mind is a mess, she's been looking for her wedding ring all morning but she cant find it. She called home to asked Mrs. Choi to check in her clothes in the basket but the latter did not find it.

"Damnation and hell!" She was losing her patience. "Where the it is?!"

"Knock,knock" a sweet voice get Seulgi's attention. "Something wrong?"

Seulgi sigh. "My wedding ring is missing,my wife will kill me." 

"You can look for it later,why dont you join me f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter