Chapter Thirty Five: Grammie

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was busy at work when her mother called her,she was informing her youngest daughter about her birthday the day after tomorrow.

"Bring that wife of yours and my grand children,i heard from Seungwan what happened." Madam Kangs voice mentioning Joohyun's name was not the same as before. No hint of hate. Bit it wasn't soft too. "How is she anyway?"

"She is okay now eomma, Seungwan treat her well."  Seulgi knows her mother is warming uo to her wife.

"Thats good to hear,and i heard you adopted two cute little kids?" Madam Kang's voice was filled with excitement.

"Yes eomma,Naeun and Gunho are such a cute kids and very sweet."

''you and Joohyun are busy at work,who is looking after them when you are at work? Do you need help? I can send your old nanny over."

"No Eomma,Joohyun insisted of looking after the kids,she takes them to work," Seulgi smile at the thought of her wife. "Eomma,Joohyun take good care of us so dearly."

"Im glad." Madam Kang smile. "I will visit her later at her work,i want to talk tonher personally."

"Eomma..."

"Dont worry,dont be overly protected to her,seeing her before,i know that woman can take care of herself against me."

"Eomma Joohyun has been through a lot,"

"I know,dont worry to much Seulgi,ive harsh to her too,and i think i owe her an apologies." Madam Kang smile. 

"Thank you eomma." Seulgi thanked her mom. "I love her so much eomma,and our kids."

"I know,you wont talk bact at me if you dont" the Madam Kang laugh.

"Im sorry about that." She smile hearing her mother's laugh. "Eomma,about your party? Can you do us a favour?"

"What kind?"

"I want to announce Joohyun as my wife and of course my kids.."

"Well eventually people will know her if you take her in my party."

"I wan Kim Minji and Kim Hyuna to be there when i announce it."

"Oh...i see." Madam Kang slightly hummed.." did you know that,that woman sold me the Bae Villa?" 

"Eomma ,you are saying you are the one who bought the house?" 

"Yes,i dont need that Villa so i let them stay there."

"Eomma,that Villa is Joohyun's"

"And you' telling me this because?"

"You haven't given me and my wife our wedding gift and also your grand children,they need a bigger space to play and live." Seulgi smiled when she heard her mothe sigh.

"I will have it undere Naeun and Gunho's name."

"Thanks Eomma! And dont let Minj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter