Chapter Thirty Three: Verge Of Bankruptcy

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun noticed that Seulgi was extra quiet,she did not ask first. She'll ask later. WhenWhen  got home,she started making dinner while the kids are busy watching tv and her wife was sitting in the counter staring at her.

Joohyun look at her wife, "Okay,Seul speak up." 

"Huh? What?"

"Seul,youve been staring at me for God's know how long it is," Joohyun put the spatula down. "You are acting strangely weird today,Seul."

"Let's talk about it later,okay?" Seul kiss her wife forehead. 

Joohyun just nodded, "Get the kids,lets have dinner now."

Seul jumped off the counter and call their kids. "Nauen-ah,Gunho-ya~" Seulgi was skipping happily to where the kids are. "Mommy said its dinner time~" 

Naeun happily ran to the dining, while Seulgi was carrying Gunho and putting him in his high chair. She also help Naeun to sit.

"Mommy~ i want chicken~" Joohyun smile at her daughter and put chicken in her plate,she also give Gunho chicken,she deboned it for him.

"Mommy,how about me~~~" Seulgi copied Naeun's voice.

"Yah,it doesn't suit you,Seul " Joohyun wife.

Seulgi pouted. Joohyun give her a pick in her lips and give her,her chicken. 

"Thank you Mommy~" Seulgi kiss her wife chicken.

Naeun who was happily eating laugh at her mothers sweetness.

Dinner was full of laughter,cuteness and stealing kisses. Naeun and Gunho added happines in the couple's life.

After din

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter