Chapter Five: I Will Fight Them For You

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun dont know if she should laugh or kick this woman. She literally told her twice that she dont love her and yet she want her to marry her. Is she some kind of crazy or masochist?

"Marry you?" Joohyun asked. "Are you some kind of crazy?

"Im serious Joohyun,marry me and i will help you achieve everything."

"Seulgi,we've been in to a loveless marriage and it didn't work and now you want us to get in to another marriage with out foundation?"

"No,this time i have my heart to make this work. I have my heart as our marriage foundation."

"How about me? Taken that you love me but me i dont love you." Joohyun asked. "You wont gain anything in this."

"I'll have you." Seulgi once again hold Joohyun's hand. "I will make sure you will succeed."

"Seulgi,you are out of your mind." Joohyun still dont want to agree so she keep on making reasons to stop Seulgi from marrying her. "Your mom wont allow you."

"Joohyun,even a million of people disagree of my decision they cant stop me."

Joohyun was not sure if the woman is trying yo be cheesy with her lines. She can get anyone to marry her,someone who dont have extra baggages. Someone who loves her,but why he chooses her? Determination was in Seulgi's eyes,and Joohyun knew this woman in front of her wont let her say no.

"I...if i do agree to marry you,what about your parents? Your mother hates me."

"My father wont be a problem as for my mother why would you let her bother you?" Seulgi smile, "dont you think its your chance to annoy her by marrying me. She made it hard for you when we were still married. Its about time you made her taste her own medicine."

"You are crazy."

"For you.." Seulgi answer with a smile. She knew sooner or later the woman will agree.

"Dont even try,i wont fall in love with you."

"Joohyun,its too early to say that. You might eat your words."

"Dont count on it."

"I will hope so that you will,miracle do happen everyday."

"For some people maybe." Joohyun pushed Seulgi who is now sitting in her bed. "Leave now,i wanna sleep."

"You haven't say if you will agree in marrying me."

"I will." Joohyun agreed. "But just because of your offer not that i like you."

"Good enough," Seulgi smiled. "I will make sure you will love me."

"Right. Now leave."

"I have not eaten anything and you too." Seulgi took out her phone. "I'll call a take aways,what do you want to eat?"

"Im not hungry."

"You should eat to get better fast" Seulgi told her while dialing a number. She ordered food for her and Joohyun to share." I have order some healthy food for you and me to share. We have to make sure you are healthy enough to fight."

Joohyun just nodded.

While waiting Seulgi's phone started to ring,it was her mom.

"Eomma?"

"Where the hell are you?" The Kang matriarch asked.

"Hospital." Seulgi shortly answered.

"Hospital? Are you sick?"

"No. Joohyun was admitted here,so i have to be here to take care of her." 

"Take care of her? And why?!" The mother shouted.

"She's my soon to be wife,so its my responsibility."

"What?!!!" Mrs. Kang was really mad. "Kang Seulgi come home now! Jennie is waiting,i wont accept that woman as your wife!! Not be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter