Chapter Twenty Eight:

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"M..Ms Kang,i..i have confessed to you w..who contacted us to  h...hurt your wife. Please dont torture me." The second man pleaded. Seeing how bad his partner got,he dont think he can handle it.

Seulgi smiled, "of course i wont torture you. I will not give you any bruises or cut. I promise." She signal one of his man.

Without asking her boss she knows what she want. He untie the man man.

"M...Ms thank you!" 

"I will count one to one hundred,ran as fast as you can." Seulgi says.

"W...what?" The man was confused.

"One" Seulgi started.

"M..Ms?"

"To One Hundred!" Saying the last word,the man tried to ran,but it was to late,a lound gunshot was heard,and the man drop in the groun life less. "If you only ran at one,you could have a chance,but i did keep my promise,no bruises,no cuts."

Seulgi look at the other man,he is one though . With his d**k cut off,nails pulled out,he still wont confess. But Seulgi dont need his confession anymore. She stood up and stretch her arm.

"I want his skin peeled off!" Seulgi ordered her man.

"W...why d..d..dont you.j..just..just k..ill me!" The man asked.

"Kill you?" Seulgi ask. "Oh no,im not satisfied yet. If you only didn't cross me,this will not happen. Only if you investigate first who you will mess with." Seulgi shot the man with her deadly glare. "You lay you dirty hands in my wife,you almost molested her. Dont you know how precious she is to me?!" Seulgi hit the man in his stomach with his bat. "Killing you is to easy!"

She looked at his man, "What are you waiting for?off with his skin! Make it slow and painful! Dont let him faint,i want him awake while you are peeling him."

 

 

Loud ring of Seulgi's phone stop her when she was about to pour alcohol at her victim. She throwed the bottle to Chanyeol and aignal him to do it.

Seulgi pick up the phone,it was her sister. "Unnie? What happened,did something happen to my wife?"

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" The man shouted when Seulgi's man started to peel his skin and pour alcohol in it.

"Yah! Keep it down,im talking on the phone!"

"Seulgi,whatw was it?" Seungwan asked.

"A dickless man." She shorly replied. "How's my wife?"

"She is awak and was looking for you."

"Tell her im on my way now." Seulgi hang up. 

She looked at Chanyeol, "im going to the hospital. Make sure to torture him and Kim when i got back,make it painful. "Get Jennie Kim too. Use her to torture the old weasel. And dont kill them."

"Yes Ms."

Seulgi wasted no more time and leave the place,she drive to where is her wife. Thinking about her make her heart ache so much. She will not stop torturing those bastards until she feels better,until her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter