Chapter Twenty: Someone Slandering Me

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little erts, tomorrow i might not get to update,cause i have something important to do in Dasma Cavite,its my first going there and i really dont have any Idea how to get there. Im still searching for P2P Bus Terminals near me. So please bear me for a day,but if i get a chance i will. But probably i might update. Hahahaha

 

 

 

To Continue where we left of....

 

 

Chanyeol was wondering why Joohyun called her to take her in the Kim Industry instead of asking her own wife. She wanted to asked but she is afraid. She can feel that the Kang Joohyun is not in the good mood.

"Do you have everything we might needed?" Joohyun asked Chanyeol.

"Yes Madam." Chanyeol politely answer.

"And the lawyer?" 

"Ms. Kang Seulgi ordered me to call Atty. Park Sooyoung to handle this matter."

"Okay."

Joohyun keep her silence once again. She looked at her phone and check if Seulgi message her. But therebis none. Joohyun sigh. She acted a little violently towards Seulgi. She feel guilty smashing her phone towards her wife face. Her action might be to much but she cannot help it.

She looked at her phone again. "Why isn't she texting me?" 

"What did you say Madam?" Chanyeol asked.

"Did Seulgi sent you a message?".

"Yes Madam,she told me to give you all the assistance you may need and dont hesistate to call her if someone bullied you."

Joohyun can help but to feel relieve,at least her wife still cares.

"Madam,we are here." Chanyeol announced. 

Joohyun looked out,she takes a deep breath before sliding off the car,like a real lady,one feet first followed by the next one.

Everyone was in awe seeing the beautiful girl,wearing a white pant suit paired with beigebsilk sleeveless tucked under her pants, and in her shoulder a white layered crepe blazer was hang covering her shoulder.

When Joohyun enter the lobby,two bulky man went in her both sides. She looked at Chanyeol,her eyes was asking.

"Ms. Kang, assigned them for you protection."

Seulgi really care about her and her heart swell in happiness knowing even she is not around she make sure she is well protected.

Joohyun followed Chanyeol,walking behind him as if she own the place. Her face is full of confidence. Chanyeol let her enter the elevator first before him and the bodyguards.

Reaching the 8th floor, Chanyeol let her out first. Everyone in the 8th floor reaction isn't faf from the ones in the lobby. They are wondering who is the beautiful lady.

"Are you ready Madam?"  Chanyeol asked.

"Ready." Joohyun can hear the commotions inside,maybe Sooyoung already broke the news and the board of directors are bombarding the poor woman with questions.

Chanyeol open the door for Joohyun. "Sorry im late." Joohyun walk inside,not caring how those board of directors are looking at her.

"And pray to tell us who you are to just walk in?"

Joohyun looked at the man,he is CEO Kim.

"Mr. Kim,i'd like you to meet my client,Kang Joohyun. She is the anonymous shareholder in this company." Sooyoung introduce Joohyun.

"Kang?" One if the director asked. "Are you somehow related to the Kang Tech?"

"I am Kang Seulgi's wife." Joohyun looked around and the new majo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter