Chapter Forty Three: Cant i fee hurt?

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Joohyun woke up andbget ready for work,as she walk out of the room,she saw Seulgi preparing breakfast. 

Seeing Joohyun ready for work,Seulgi smile and approach her wife.

"I made breakfast,lets eat together." Seulgi told her wife.

Joohyun like she hear and see nothing,she ignored her wife. She walk pass her ang leave.

Seulgi's shoulder drop as her wife didnt even bother to talknto her. She wants her to forgive her. Be her wife,the sweet and caring wife. She made a mistake,she knows that and she need to win her back.

 

 

Bunch of flowers was delivered in Joohyun's office. A note from Seulgi saying "lunch with me" was attached. Joohyun put back the card and told Yeri to have them all taken out of her room and disposed it. 

"Ms. Joohyun,meeting in 10minutes." Yeri inform Joohyun.

Joohyun nod and went to the conference room. Joohyun sitting in her sit while her subordinates are presenting their project reports feel a little dizzy. Skipping meals the whole day yesterday and breakfast today may be the reason.

"Yeri,can we continue this later or tomorrow,im a little unwell." Joohyin told her assistant.

"Okay guys,lets continue this tomorrow or the day after tomorrow." Yeri dismissed all the presenters.

"Yeri,can you take me home?" 

"Certainly ma'am." Yeri helped her boss up and took her home.

After making sure that Joohyun is resting and comfortable,Yeri left her and went back to work.

Joohyun tried to sleep,but she cant. Lying in their bed she misses her wife but she cannot forgive her. Not yet.

 

 

 

"I cannot leave the country,what do you mean?!" Minji was fuming,hearing from her lawyer that Joohyun requested in the court to hold her passport.

"Mrs. Kang's lawyer filed it in the court yesterday and was approved."

"Darn that woman!"

"Thats not all Madam Kim."

Minji was already fuming in madness,what else did that do.

"What more can she do?"

"She found you late husband nurse."

Minji hearing the last news from her lawyer finally lost it. "That woman is courting death! Did she think that because she is married to the Kang nonone can touch her?!" 

"Madam,whatever you are planning to Kang Seulgi's wife,im  telling you not to do it."

"And who are you to tell me what i must do?" Minji glare at her lawyer.

"Kang Seulgi was the most heartless person i had known madam. Try to stept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter