Chapter Fourteen: I love you too

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday morning,while Seulgi is vacuuming their place,Joohyun is preparing breakfast for the two of them.

"Kang Seulgi,come on lets have breakfast so you'll have energy to do our laundry!" Joohyun called  out.

"Yah,Kang Joohyun,im supposed to be the one who's wearing pants here. Why do i have to do the laundry,its the wife's job."

"I thought you'll do everything for me,im just asking you to do the laundry and yet you are complaining?"

"But i already do the vacuuming and i cleaned our room i even scrubbed the toilet." 

"Im the one who's preparing your breakfast and dinner wthe whole weekend, i also clean the house and do the laundry and scrubbed your toilet the whole week ,everyday." Joohyun listed out all the chores she's been doing while Seulgi is at work. "How about you? You are just sitting in your office enjoying the view while asking Chanyeol to do this and that. "If this is  the case lets just file our divorce again."

Seulgi stopped her spoon in the mid-air. She stared at Joohyun,she cant tell even tell if she is serious or joking.

Seulgi stood up. 

Joohyun got startled.

"Yah Kang Joohyun!?"

"What?!"

"Where are those laundry? I'll washe them now" Seulgi walk behind Joohyun and slightly massage her wife. ''You just stay here,enjoy your meal and relax,hubby will do all the chores."

Joohyun let out a laugh, "come on,and sit down,finish your food first,the laundry can wait."

Seulgi smiled. "Uhm anyways,we need to get you clothes for work."

"Lets just rest today,i'll go buy my clothes tomorrow."

"Do you want to go somewhere?" Seulgi asked.

Joohyun nodded. 

"Where?"

"Park," Joohyun smiles. "Lets go and have picnic."

"Picnic?" Seulgi nodded. Maybe its a good idea to go out. "Is it a date?" 

"Date?" Joohyun stared at Seulhi's hopeful face. Maybe it isn't that bad to go on a date with this bear. "Okay then,lets go on a date."

Seulgi smiles grew bigger and wider. She finished her food,excited on her first date with her wife. This is the very first time she will take the woman on a date. 

"While you do the dishes i'll do the laundry."

"No,no,let's do it tomorrow,you might not do it properly and it will take times." Joohyun stood up and brought her plate in the sink. "Go bath now while i do this."

Seulgi put all the dirty dishes in the sink. "Let me help you first. You wash it with soap i will rinse it ."

Joohyun smile and nod. "Okay"

"From now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter