Chapter Twelve: Nobody Mess With My Wife

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was in her office,she was reviewing all the Kim's company's proposals and even the previous proposal. They have been dealing business with the Kims for a very long time  even tho the profits the are getting is really unacceptable. Seulgi just approve all the proposals because her mom asked her too.

But Jennie Kim made a mistake when she dare to slapped her wife. Nobody mess with her wife thats gets away with it easily. 

Pressing the intercom she told her secretary to have Chanyeol inside her office. 

A few minutes later Chanyeol enter her office. "Miss Kang,you need me?"

"Yes" giving the papers she reviewed to Chanyeol. "I want you to decline all the proposals the Kims given to us. All the works on going with them,hold them,freeze them whatever you want just stop it. And also all are shares with the Kim sell it." 

Chanyeol nodded,but she was wondering what did the Kims did to pissed off her boss. "Is that all boss?"

Seulgi stared at Chanyeol. "Wait,our shared to Kim's Industry how many?"

"As of now,we own 25% percent of the shares in the Kim's Industry."

"Do they know that we own it?" Seulgi asked.

"As you ordered before Miss,we keep it a secret and the shares is still under unknown share holders." 

Seulgi stood up and walked in the window. "Did you know what did the Kim heiress did yesterday?"

"No Miss," Chanyeol answered, " please do tell if its not to much to ask."

"The Kim Heiress,dare to slapped my wife." Seulgi looked at Chanyeol. "Do you know what does it means?"

"Yes Miss, hurting the Young Madam Kang means messing with the Young Miss. " Chanyeol chanted. It was like a verse in an old book that he loves to read to the point that he memorized it. "And whoever dare to mess with the Young Miss will recieve ten folds of punishment."

"Good,and what kind of punishment do they deserve?"

"Pulling out all our shares and freezing their works with us." Chanyeol knew how heartless her Young Miss is.

"But i have a better idea." Seulgi's smiled was dangerous.

"So are we not going to pull out our shares?" Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter