Chapter Fifty: Death,Torture? You are merciful

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun was busy checking reports when a soft knocks get her attention,Joohyun looknup from the papers and mumbled a soft "come in". 

Yeri push the door open,her face was troubled. "Unnie?"

"Yes?" Joohyun continue working on the reports.

"I recieved a call from the lobby,and you have visitors."

"Visitors?" Joohyun was clueless,"I was not expecting any visitors today."

"I think Unnie,you need Seulgi-unnie here."

Joohyun look at Yeri. "What do you mean?"

Yeri sighs. "The visitors concern was about Naeun and Gunhoo. They introduced themselves as the biological relative of you kids."

Joohyun sat up straight she took her phone and called her wife.

"Yes love?" Seulgi happily greeted her wife.

"I need you in the office now."

Seulgi did not ask anything,she hang up and went to her wife's building.

Joohyun,told Yeri to take the kids in her in laws. Yeri,Naeun and Gunhoo,loaded with bodyguards was taken to the Kang's main house.

Joohyun sigh,she called the receptionist in the lobby and told them to let her visitors up in her office.

Joohyun stood uo and walk back and forth by the window,her head snapped tot the window when she heard a knock. Joohyun watch as the door slowly push to open and a two woman,maybe in their mid and early 30's comes in.

Joohyun look at them with blank face. She tried her best to calm her nerve and thank God she succeeded.

The door rudely open not long after the unexpected visitors came in.

"Wife,what's wrong? Who upsets you?" Seulgi who came after receiving her wife's call with so much worries in her heart.

"No one upset me yet,but in a few minutes i think there is." Joohyun came to her wife and wrap her arms around her. "This people may have concerns about our kids."

Seulgi look at the visitors. "What is your business here?" Seulgi's voice was cold.

The visitors gulp. "We a..are Naeun and Gunho's biological relatives. And we are here to take them from you."

Joohyun tightly close her eyes as she heard the woman's words. She look at them in so much hate in her eyes. "Who gave you the right to walk in here and claim my kids as if they are your missing dogs? You have no right." Joohyun was colder than Seulgi.

"They are our niece and nephew. We have rights." The woman who seems to be the older says.

"You lost your right when you put them in the orphanage!" Joohyun lost her temper. "You will not take my kids from me,i will let no one take them!"

"You maybe rich,but my husband is a government official and we can file a case against you for kidnapping." The woman once again says. She will do everything to take the kids,100 million won o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter