Chapter Thirteen: Did You Love The Gift?

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun was infront of her laptop for the past hours,her fingers was dancing across the keyboard,writing codes that only hers can understand. Bunch of numbers and letters appears in the screen,whatever the woman are doing only her knows. After a few more minutes Joohyun closed her laptop,indicat ind that she was done.

 

 

Meanwhile in JYP Tech all employees panicked as an unknown virus was slowly destroying their system. 

JYP in his office was panicking as well. What kind of virus it is that even his top hackers cannot destroy it and even track down the IP address of whoever made such virus.

"Track down the IP address no matter what happened!" JYP shouted.

The whole company went haywire. Whoever made such virus made sure that only her can kill it. And the person also wiped out all the traces that can lead to him or her.

Suddenly,the big screen in the security room went black. A glint of light showed,suddenly a voice can be hear.

"Good day JYP Tech,i hope i didn't made an appearance in a wrong timing." The person who's talking was smart enough to to not show her or his appearance. One of the employee called JYP,not wasting a single moment JYP ran to the security room. "Did you all love the gift i sent? I am really a quiet person and dont mind other people's business,but sometimes it comes a time when someone have to make a move to stop other people's bad doing. JYP,the virus i put in your system is something that I only can remove. It is for what you did to the young man who accidentally spilled a drink in Kim Hyuna's blouse. I have a proposal to you JYP,i will remove the virus if you leave Hyuna and never help her in anyway or even see nor contact her. If you agree i want the news tonight on tv,and if you dare and stab me in the back i will make sure to your cimpany crumbled to dust,and believe me if this simple virus i put can make you lost millions in jist few hours,what more if i put the virus i just made for you if you dont do my request."

JYP gulper,whoever the woman is ,JYP know he will be in deep trouble if he dont obey him. After a few seconds,all computers in the company came back to normal,the virus was gone and everything was okay. For now.

"Ms. Lee," JYP called his assistant. "Make an estimate t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter