Chapter Three: Noona,You Are A Genius

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunwoo was staring at the man in suit standing outside their home.

"Good morning,my name is Chanyeol,may i please talk to Miss Joohyun?"

"My noona isn't feeling well at the moment,but please come in i'll let her know you are here." Eunwoo walk back inside followed by the man.

Chanyeol sat on the old couch near the window. Not long after,the woman she used to serve before was standing by the door.

"Greeting Miss Joohyun." Chanyeol bows a little.

"Why are you here?" Joohyun asked.

Chanyeol blankly looking at the woman. Why she feels like there is a sudden change with her. Her eyes was not like before it was always sad and always in pain,but now the woman's eyess shows coldness,her head was tilt a little like a powerful sociallite she used to be.

"Miss,Miss Kang asked me to see you and give you this." Chanyeol held out a white envelope.

Joohyun's eyes was in the white envelope,disinterest facial expressions was in her face.

"Give it back to Kang Seulgi."

"Dont you wanna see what is inside?" Chanyeol asked.

"It is 100 Million US dollars."

Chanyeol nodded. "Yes,so why dont you want this?"

"I didnt accept it three years ago and i wont take it now."

"Miss Joohyun,this money can help you."

Joohyun looked at him coldly. Chanyeol feels shiver in her spine. "Leave now."

"But Miss..."

"You heard my noona,we dont need your CEO's money,so leave!" Eunwoo pushed the man out of their house.

Eunwoo sit next to her cousin. "Noona dont worry,i will graduate soon and will enter the best IT company and i will help our family. But dont worry,i i will not enter the Kang Tech. I will not betray you."

"Eunwoo,youre smart,your hacking ability is great,Kang Technogy is the best company for someone smart like you."

"But Noona there are more company there for me,maybe not as good as the Kang's ,but still good."

Eunwoo looked at her cousin when she didn't respond. Joohyun was extra paler now,she was sweating too.

"Noona are you okay??" Eunwoo caress her noonas forehead. "You are burning,lets go now in the hospital!"

"No,Eun,im fine."

"No Noona,if y are worried about the expenses dont worry okay? Ill handle it. I still have some money left from my last work" 

Not letting Joohyun protest anymore,Eunwoo helped the latter to stand and took her to the hospital.

 

"Mr.Bae,your cousin's health is somehow  in a worst condition. She's weak,shes lacking with healthy foods and really tired. I suggest you let her be admitted in the hospital for a few days before taking her home." The doctor told Eunwoo.

"Thank you doc,ill make sure she wont leave the hospital." 

"Thats good. We have to go first to check on our other patient."

 

"Eunwoo,where will we get the money,i cant stay long here,we have to save for uncle's dialysis." Joohyun told Eunwoo.

​​​​​​The latter just smile. "Noona,i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter