Chapter Nineteen:

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning,Seugi woke up with rustling coming from the kitchen. She sat up. Her back ache,this was the first time she slept outside her room. She ed up last night. The bruises from her wife's phone in her forehead was the evidence. 

Seulgi stood up and approach her wife, Joohyun didn't did not even bother to look at her. She's mad. The woman's face don't have hint that she will talk to her anytime soon.

"Joohyun?.." She tried calling her. But the latter seems like deaf. She didn't answer her,she acted like she did not hear anything. 

Joohyun continue to cook and ignore Seulgi's attention. After preparing their breakfast,she quietly set the table for them and quietly eat.

Seulgi knew her fault. And it hurt her that her wife wont even try to let her explain.

Joohyun tried to hold her tears,seeing her wife sad face. She wanted to hug her,but the jealousy and fear. What if Seulgi really want a child and her stupid suggestion last night what if she do it. She cannot accept it. Why cant this stupid bear be mindful of what is coming out from her stupid mouth. 

Joohyun sigh its not even yet a week and this bear-excused-fo-a-human is making her regret of accepting her love.

After eating,Joohyun stood up and was about to take her plate in the sink when a hand dtopped her. Seulgi took thier plate in the sink and wash it. 

"Get ready,i will take you to the Kim's Industry." Seulgi says. She was to proud to accept her fault and think it was to childish for Joohyun to get mad.

Joohyun did not say anything and just went to the room. So this woman wont apologize? Then its fine. Have it her way. 

Seulgi sigh,she inhale and exhale so she wont cry. Walking to their bed she heard her wife mumbling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter