Chapter Forty Six:

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi and Joohyun was sitting by the seashore. Seulgi took her wife in the beach to talk. They've been sitting for almost 10 minutes and no one had utter a single word. Joohyun lay on the sand and watch the blue sky. She loves the sky,it made her calm down.

Seulgi followed her wife and next to her she lay down. She misses her wife so much. Seulgi knew it was her fault. If only she just told everything to Joohyun things may not went so complicated. Her wife would not cry.

"I had ask you 'Why?' but you didnt given me answers." It was Joohyun who break the silence.

Seulgi take a deeo breath. "To tell you the truth,i was not sure how to answer it. It may look a very simple question,but i know behind it there are a lot more meaning."

"If only you told me the truth at the beginning,things may not be like this." Joohyun smile bitterly.

"Im scared that you will misunderstood everything."

"But because you kept it from me,i still misunderstood everything." Joohyun look at Seulgi. "You made me think of the worst possible things. I thought you dont want me anymore. Seeing you with her,it breaks my heart to million pieces."

"I know,if only i was brave enough to tell you everything. I feel so stupid." Seulgi hold Joohyun's hand and bring it in her lips. "Instead of giving you assurance that you're the only woman i love,i made things even worst by meeting her again and got a gut to get mad when i see you with that man." 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter