Chapter Six:

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's monolid eyes went sharper and her face was darker. The woman in front of her is non other than the Actress Jennie Kim. She was smiling at her and it annoyed her. 

"What do you mean by that?" Seulgi asked the woman.

Jennie walked closer to Seulgi and put her hand in the latter's shoulder and seductively caress it down.

Seulgi grabbed Jennie's hand tightly . "Speak before i throw you out."

"Tsk,what a violent woman i like it." Jennie pulled her hand from Seulgi's tight grip.

"Stop beating around the bush and answer." Seulgi growled.

"Its Madam Kang." Jennie smile. "She proposed you to my parents and my parents are more than happy to accept you babe."

"Dont call me babe," Seulgi's eyes was red,her blood is boiling. "Get out!!"

"But Seulgi....."

"How dare you!?" Seulgi grabbed the woman's arms and yanked it up. "How dare you call my name in such familiarity? Listen woman,i will never ever marry you and you will never will ever show your face in front of me. And tell my mother she cannot force me in to marrying some who is not Bae Joohyun." Seulgi let go of the woman leaving a red mark in Jennie's arm. "Now leave!"

The woman glared at Seulgi, "Remember this,i do not accept rejection." Jennie's last word before she leave Seulgi's office.

Seulgi's face was even darker now. She cannot believe her mother will cross her and still do things she dislikes.

Grabbing her phone Seulgi called the main house. It was her father who answer the Young CEO's call.

"Appa." Her voice was cold.

"Seulgi-ahh,what happened?"

"Kim Jennie went to my office and she claim herself as my future wife,do you have anything to do with Eomma's scheme?" Seulgi asked.

"Seulgi,i have no idea. Let me talk to her." Seulgi's appa says.

"No need," Seulgi sigh. "Appa,im going to marry Joohyun again and no one can stop me. I want Joohyun to be my wife."

Mr. Kang from the other line smile but he has worries. "I wont say or do about your plan Seulgi,but please do not hurt her. I have failed my friend before to protect her daughter,this time i want you to do it. Protect the poor child and dont let any harm come to her."

Seulgi smile, knowing her dad will support her was enough. "I will protect her in every way i can. I wont let her cry or hurt by anyone. Appa,i love her i might be three years late to make her feel that but im willing to make her mine."

"Seulgi,i believe you can." Mr. Kang says. "Do not worry im here if you need help."

"Yes appa and appa,can you ask one of my made to pack my things,i'll h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter