Chapter Fifty Five:

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside the Bae Villa,dark aura was emitting at Kang Seulgi and Bae Joohyun's body. Both girls face was dark. All of the people around the couple can feel a bad thing was about to happen.

"How can a little girl disappeared under your noses?" Seulgi's voice was calm,but dangerous.

"Miss Kang,we apologize for our incompetent. We fail to secure the young Miss's safety." Leeteuk kneeled down in front of Seulgi. "We made sure all areas are safe,according to the CCTV footage at the school,Miss Naeun disappearance happened around her last class. She was last seen helping a janitress."

Joohyun throw the book she picked uo in the table. "I dont care how,when or where my child disappear. All i want to know is who the hell is that woman and where did she take my child!"

"Madam..." Leeteuk gulp. "We will do everything to have the young miss back,even it takes my life."

"Return my child,in one piece,no scratch,and all hair in tact!" Joohyun's eyes are murderous. "Or your life is in line."

"Yes madam!" Leeteuk bow. "We will go ahead now,and bring your child safe.

"The people who dare to touch my child. I want them alive." Joohyun says.

 

 

After Leeteuk's team left,Joohyun let her guard down and broke in tears. Seulgi who's been really quiet hugged her wife and console her crying woman.

"Seulgi,where is my Naeun!" Joohyun hit Seulgi in the back. "Bring my daughter back! Bring home my Naeun!!"

"I will do everything in my power to bring her home to you love,i swear to Naeun's name,they will pay. They will pay it with their life." Seulgi promise her wife.

Joohyun didn't say anything,her heart cant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter