Chapter Fifty Two:

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday morning,the heads of Kang Clan took their grand childrens. While Seulgi and Joohyun was at home with a company of a guy name Cho Kyuhyun. According to Seulgi,this guy was her best hacker and also part of her elite security. 

Kyuhyun was a serious man,he never smile,he just politely bow down.

"Kyuhyun,as i i ha told you on the phone,Bae Minji is your target. I want you to drain all her money in her all accounts." Seulgi told him. "But make sure not to leave any trace thay it was hacked. Make it look likes that she made a big withdrawal. Make sure to make it clean and smooth."

"Copy Ma'am."

"Put all her money in my wife's account."  

Kyuhyun nodded. In a few minutes later his finger started to dance. Letter by letter her fingers jumped. Typing a different kind of codes that Joohyun was so familiar. This person is a skilled hacker.

Joohyun let the man work in peace as she walk to the kitchen to prepare something for them to eat.

Seulgi came to her and handed her a bunch of papers. 

"What is that?"

"A owner certificate of the Bae's Villa. Seems like MinJi sold everything,she is planning to leave the country and she sold the house to my mom."

"And Eomma has not kick them out yet?" Joohyun ask.

"Not yet."

"How fortunate." Joohyun smile and handed the plate of carbonara to Seulgi. "I guess,this time im the one who's gonna kick her out without a penny in her pocket."

"Your mean." Seulgi laugh and feed her wife.

"Says the one who want to torture her." 

Seulgi laugh and help her wife to fix the table. "Oh baby,no one upsets my wife and gets away with it alive."

"Uhmm...have you talk to Leeteuk Oppa?" Joohyun ask.

"Yes,he and his team is more willing to look after our princess." 

"I will kill your securities with my bare hand if my daughter had a scratch or a hair missing in her delicate head."

Seulgi smile. "Dont worry,i will willingly hand them to you."

"Madam,its all done." Kyuhyun came out to the study. "She is empty and you are rich."

Joohyun put down a plate for Kyuhyun. "One more thing,Mr. Cho. Can you delete all of my kids data connecting them to their previous family?"

"Certainly Madam."

Joohyun smile. "Good now eat up. But make sure no trace of anything okay. If they tried to get my children's identity what gonna come out is My name and Seulgi's as thier

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter