Chapter Thirty Eight: I love you so much

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was shock,hearing the news that Kang Seulgi was no longer eligible bachelorette,not only that she is married again....what make the more shocked was knowing that her new wife is also the CEO's ex wife.

"Maybe everyone was wondering how it happened that my youngest daughter is married to her ex wife,let me tell you esteemed guest,i was too. But maybe this is love." Madam Kang look at her daughter whos hand was wrapped around Joohyun. "They love each other so much,and i am witness of it." Madam Kang then took Gunho from Joohyun and this little gems with me is their child,Naeun and Gunho." Naeun waved at the visitors.

 

 

Meanwhile,Minji was boiling,her eyes was locked to her step daughter. But maybe Joohyun being married to Seulgi is a good thing too,and she and Hyuna can benefit too.

She made her way nearer to the Kangs. She smiled softly at Joohyun. "Joohyun-ah,you didnt call us when you marry Seulgi,and even introduce my lovely grand children to me and to their Aunt." 

Joohyun eyes narrowed, she look at the woman,she made it obvious in everyone eyes that she is confuse. And in her voice sweet as honey she mumble a word that those everyone near her can hear.

"B..but may i know who are you?" Joohyun ask. "I dont know you,Madam,so why i must invited you to my wedding let alone introduce my children to you?"

If only glare can kill,Joohyun in already in her coffin by now. "Joohyun-ah,what are you talking about,i am your mother. Your father's second wife."

"Im sorry but my mother is in London,leaving with her new family for the past 10years,since she divorced my father."

"You unfillial child! How dare you disrespect me!" Minji had lost her manners and poise."

"Minji,please do not lost your control in my house and do not yell at my daughter in law,my Seulgi her doesn't like it when some yell at her wife,the last person who yell at Joohyun lost his business and lost his ability to walk." Madam Kang smile at Minji.

Minji and the visitors,look at Seulgi's direction,and like her mother says,Seulgi look upset. Her face was dark and her eyes was looking straight to Minji. Target Locked.

Minji gulped, she tried to walk away and socialize to other visitors.  Crossing Kang Seulgi who is obviously wrapped around Joohyun's little finger is something she can afford. She need something to distract Seulgi and make her fall out of Joohyun's grasp.

Seulgi may be the richest woman in korea,but like others she's still a human,a human who cannot stand any form of seduction. And Hyuna is her key,to have Seulgi favor her than that little brat Joohyun,beforeJoohyun finds out that she had sold the house to her mother in law,by the look of it seems like Madam Kang hasnt spoken a word to Joohyun about it. Maybe the Kang matriarch has forgotten about it. She smiled,maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter