Chapter Fifty One: You can cry..

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: 

One of my dear friend told me that the way i talk to people was like how Seulgi talk to Joohyun. I thought when she meant that i am like Seulgi's character her was because of my bad temper. But no,aAccording to her i was soft spoken to the people i love. Well,i guess i was. But i also tend to lose my temper when the person i love is being stubborn hahaha...

 

 

Chapter Fifty One: You can Cry

 

 

Seulgi and Joohyun went to the Kang's house to pick up the kids. The moment Joohyun saw Naeun and Gunho she ran to them and hug them tight. The thought of losing her kids scared her so much. She may not the one who gave birth to them,they may not be came from her womb but this kids came from her heart. She loves them so much like her own.

No one will take them from her,for she will not let them. She will fight for them whatever it takes. She will not let anyone break her family for the second time. If she let Minji before to ruin her family, and take her father,this time she will make sure Minji wont touch her family. If she have to kill her  with her bare hand she will gladly do it just to keep her family together.

"Mommy,why Auntie Yeri took us here,we want to play in the office with all the Aunties and Uncles and..." Naeun stop in the middle of her words whe she saw her mother's swollen eyes. "Mommy,why did you cry?"

"Mommy was scared that someone will take you from me." Joohyun kisses Nauen's forehead. "Your aunts came by at the office and want to take you."

Joohyun can see the sudden fear in Naeun's eyes when she heard her mother mention her aunt.

"Mommy,will you return us to Auntie?" Naeun voice was shaking,its like she was holding her sobs.

Joohyun was not clueless not to notice her childs reaction. She look up to Seulgi and the latter had noticed how her little daughter tightly clench her little hands.

Joohyun took Naeun and carry her in her arms,Naeun wrapped her little hands in her mother's  neck as she hide her face in her neck. 

Something was wrong in her child's sudden silence when she mentioned of those so called relatives of her children.

Seulgi went to Gunho and take him from her mother with the promise to take them back some other day .

Reaching the house, Joohyun took Naeun in the master's bedroom. 

"Naeun-ah,will you tell mommy what is wrong?" She ask her child. 

Seulgi took Gunho in his bed to sleep and thought that her wife and daughter need to be alone.

"Naeun-ah?" Joohyun once again called her daughter. Naeun was quiet,and had her head bowed down. The way her shoulder shakes,and her little hand clench she knows her child was holding her cry and it hurt her. "Naeun-ah,you dont have to hold your cry,honey." Joohyun gather the child in her arms and hug her.

"N..no Mommy, Naeun cannot cry." Naeun told in her low voice.

"Why not?" Joohyun lift her child little face. And she was right,her child was holding her tears.

"C...cause mommy and daddy will h..hate Naeun." 

"Who told you that?"

"Au..auntie..she..she will b..beat Naeun if Na..Naeun cry. She says..sh..she hate Naeun."

Joohyun's body stiffened. "What...what you mean beat you?"

"Auntie..auntie will hurt Naeun with Uncle's belt if Naeun cry."

"Naeun-ah, listen to mommy okay,Naeun and Gunho can cry,its okay to cry if you are sad or hurt. No one will get mad or hate you." Joohyun kissed Naeun in her forehead. "Remember that Mommy and Daddy loves you so much,more th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter