Chapter One: Ugly and Old Lady

The CEO's Ex Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry, we don't hire a 40 years old woman as a waitress." The restaurant manager told Joohyun.

 

Joohyun turned her back at the man whos disgustingly looking at her from head to toe. Joohyun want to turn her back again to face the rude man and yell at him, '​​​​​​'im not 40! I'm only 25!' but who would believe her? Looking at her reflection at the glass window, she can no longer see the Joohyun she used to know. What the window showing her was the dirty and haggard women, she looks twice as her original age. 

 

"Who would want to eat in our restaurant if we hire such a dirty old woman." The restaurant manager snorted before going back inside the establishment.

 

Joohyun sigh in didn't, She needs to get a job to help her family. Aimlessly walking with nowhere in her mind to go, Joohyun crossed the road without noticing a black Maybach coming on her way. 

 

It was too late for her to ran away and save herself from the incoming danger and also late for the driver to hit the break, the car collides wit the woman's small body, throwing her a few feet away from the car.

 

"What happened?!" The woman at the back of the car opened her eyes when her body was shaken with the sudden break. 

 

"Ma'am I'm sorry, I didn't notice the person crossing the road." The driver was shivering. "I think i hit someone."

 

"What is sitting there then?" The woman shouted. "Go check!"

 

With his face turned pale, the man in his 30's jumped out of the car and check if she really hit someone. 

 

Seeing a woman, lying lifeless on the ground, the man don't know what to do. He suddenly carried the woman who was unbelievably lighter than he expected, with big steps he walks back in the car.

 

Meanwhile, the woman inside the car noticed her driver carrying a person, quickly went out of the backseat.

 

"Chanyeol, Is she alive?" She asked.

 

"Yes, ma'am!" 

 

"Put her in the backseat and let's take her in the hospital. Hurry!"

 

The driver put the woman at the back  his boss sits next to the lifeless body. Checking on the woman's body, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter