Year Three: SinB and Yuna

Protego Totalum

The night of the first day the girls got back to school at Hogwarts was quite interesting. SinB and Yewon were more than happy to see each other again after break and so were Eunbi and Yuna. That left poor Sojung all to herself with no lover. Yet she knew Yerin was always going to be there for her and she was indeed.

That night, SinB and Yewon snuck away. Now both being of the age of thirteen and in their third year, they felt as if they now were ready to take their relationship to the next step.

(A/N: not like that if you know what I mean get your ing head out of the gutter)

They went to the quidditch court and sat down on the field as they watched the crescent shaped moon rise. SinB held Yewon’s hand gently as she looked at her.

”I haven’t seen you in like only three months and yet you look so different now..”

”In a bad way?”

”N-no! You...you seem more mature...you were already beautiful before but it’s...it’s like you upgraded in like a classy way..”

Yewon giggled and kissed her cheek. SinB shot a cheeky grin at her and caressed the side of her face gently.

”I missed you...a whole ton..”

”Probably not as much as me..”

”Ah? Well I’m pretty sure I’m more excited about this very moment here more than you.”

”Well it depends on why you’re so excited. What are you planning to do Hwang?”

Yewon turned to face SinB and looked at her intensely with a small smile. The older girl held her hands in hers tightly.

”Kim Yewon, would you do me the upmost honorable favor of being my official girlfriend?”

”How could I reject? Of course!”

SinB hugged her new girlfriend tightly, so tightly that Yewon’s back hit the grass. She giggled and kissed her cheek.

”I’m much more excited than you SinB.”

SinB pulled back and looked at Yewon below her with a pout. Yewon giggled again and pinched her cheek.

”Fine, we’re both equally excited.”

SinB nodded grudgingly and looked away with a fake dissatisfied look. Yewon clicked her tongue and flicked SinB’s forehead.

”Ouch! What the ?”

”Don’t act all sarcastic on me Hwang.”

”It’s a joke Yewon calm down!”

SinB said as she chuckled. She then leaned down to capture her girlfriend’s lips in a slow and gentle kiss. With the stars and moon above them and they laid on the quidditch field, this seemed like a moment the two would cherish forever.

*******

A week has passed and in those days, Yuna and SinB have gotten closer. The younger girl feels that Yuna is very easy to talk to when ur comes to her nightmares and such. Maybe not as logical as her girlfriend Yewon but very insightful.

”So you still have a vague idea on who this is?”

”I’ve narrowed it down to three people but out of the three one of them seems incredibly suspicious..”

”Who is it?”

”Professor Hwang. And if it is him, I would somehow be related to him and he...he would’ve been the cause of my father’s death...and...many other bad things..”

SinB has yet to tell Yuna about her getting hurt and kidnapped. Afraid that she’ll scare her off and the two wouldn’t be as close. Meaning SinB didn’t have her helping with her dreams anymore.

“But Yuna...do you wanna help me find out for sure it’s him?”

”Of course! If someone’s hurting my friend and effecting her future I have to know who it is and how to stop them.”

”Well then, I have a plan my clumsy friend..”

*******

The girls went over the plan they had made together and were now hiding in the hallways waiting for it to be after hours. Before Yewon went off into Ravenclaw tower, she approached the two and whispered to them.

”Are you gonna be safe? You have to..”

”Of course we will don’t worry.”

Yuna said and SinB kissed Yewon’s forehead gently and held her shoulder.

”We’ll be alright. I’ll see you tomorrow alright? Go and rest my love.”

Yewon nodded and walked off. SinB went over the plan again with Yuna before they began to go forth with it.

”We’ll enter his classroom and find as many papers as we can that would somehow connect him to these nightmares and me. We’ll then put everything back exactly as it was and he’ll never know we were snooping around.”

”Sounds pretty straightforward to me.”

The lights went out and they carefully sneaked around the hallways, arriving at the door of Professor Hwang’s classroom.

”Alohamora..”

SinB whispered and the locked door opened. The two quickly got in and closed the door gently.

”You’ll check on top of his desk and I’ll check in the shelves.”

”Alright SinB..”

The two girls went to work and quickly began to look through papers. They spent quite some time around and couldn’t find anything. Just as they were about to give up, Yuna found something.

”SinB! Here!”

She held up a paper that showed his past records. Where he’s worked, what other careers he’s had. Yet SinB was surprised to see a familiar spot on the list.

”Potion perfecting advanced classes...my father and mother worked there when I was a baby..”

”It said he quit on...July 15th...xxxx..”

”That’s...that’s the day after my father died..working in the same space and then suddenly quitting?”

”SinB you don’t think he...he might’ve..”

”I’m not sure but this is definitely pointing to something..”

They heard the door clicking open it’s lock and the two quickly put everything back as they saw it beforehand and hid behind the large bookshelves in the classroom. They saw Professor Hwang walk in with a folder in his hand.

”Oh how delighted I feel getting one step closer to my plan...now I just need to get my hands closer to that little rat..”

He said as he held up his wand. He then smirked and flicked it. SinB then winced and held her wrist where the bracelet he gave to her was placed. She felt a sting and bit her lip in pain.

”Power draining potion...oh how it would amuse me to see her in pain and weak...just like that monster..”

SinB tried to pull off the bracelet but it was like it was stuck to her skin. Yuna tried to help her and she saw SinB with tears of pain in her eyes.

”Once I’m done with her, my parters will be satisfied and I will have the power to control the entire wizarding world. Everything will be in my grasp. I’ll kill her and then her family and friends. Nobody will be around to remember this bloodline and I will rule.”

They stared at him through the books with wide eyes. Yuna shook with fear and saw SinB was confused.

”Hwang Eunbi...you will obey..”

SinB silently gasped and saw him leave the room after filing some papers. Once he was gone, SinB tried to get the bracelet off and see what was on the desk.

”Stop SinB. Enough for today. We’ll come back tomorrow alright? I need to get you safe now come on!”

SinB nodded and felt a bit lightheaded, the potion had worked, SinB was weaker and her abilities had been impaired slightly.

And now they know for sure that SinB is in trouble.

 

 

_______

A/N:

Quick edit since I forgot that in the late 90’s and early 2000’s Harry Potter’s timeline was still going on so think of this whole story going on many years afterwards :D