Year Two: A Parting Gift

Protego Totalum

It’s currently the last week of the second year at Hogwarts for the girls. Many new things have happened this year, good and bad. Also, new questions have risen.

Such as Eunbi’s love life.

Ever since that passionate kiss she had with Yuna, her relationship with Sojung hasn’t been the same. And Yuna doesn’t even remember that she kissed her!

The shorter girl had been thinking about it but she has chosen to stay with Sojung. Her questioning feelings towards Yuna will go away soon is the way she thinks, so she’ll stay with the person she chose to be with first.

Yerin has been helping Yuna with keeping her wolfsbane potion doses stable to make sure nothing like last time happens again.

Yerin is pretty skilled with potions and anything medical related so Yuna wanted to ask her to help her either create new potions when she’s about to run out or help her with the dosages.

SinB and Yewon are both still trying their hardest to figure out what to do about SinB’s dreams. They’re getting much more intense. Yewon has noticed that since SinB’s thirteenth birthday in June, a week or so ago, that SinB describes her dreams to be much more intense, to be in different locations.

She has also now figured out the voice of the person speaking.

SinB doesn’t know exactly who it is but she has some guesses. One of them is the groundskeeper, the second is Professor Lee, the charms teacher, and lastly, Professor Hwang. The most suspicious out of all.

The girl doesn’t want to point any fingers as of right now but she is planning on telling Headmaster Hagrid about this new information sometime in her third year.

Currently, SinB is in Professor Hwang’s class. Keeping a close watch on him when he walked around the room to see as the students worked. Especially when he passed by her.

”Okay class, a few minutes are left of class so you may either leave or stay to ask questions or study for the upcoming exams.”

The students began to move around and talk amongst themselves. SinB was packing up to leave when she felt him coming up. She looked up to him and spoke up.

”Can I help you?”

Professor Hwang held out a small box. SinB looked at it curiously and looked back up at him.

”A parting gift. You’ve been one of, if not the best student I’ve had so far in all of my classes.”

He placed it in her hand and walked away. SinB looked at it closely and opened it. A bracelet was inside with a purple jem in the center. She smiled and hummed as she put it on her wrist.

The students then all left the classroom and Professor Hwang watched as SinB left wearing his bracelet. He hummed and slightly chuckled.

What on earth is he planning?

*******

“SinB...can I talk to you for a bit?”

Yewon said as they were in the bathroom with the girls doing homework and studying. SinB nodded and followed her outside the bathroom.

Yewon held her hands together and sighed.

”What is it Yewon? Are you okay?”

”I’m fine it’s just that...do you...still like...like me?”

”Why wouldn’t I like you Yewon? Of course I do!”

”Well...then why...why don’t you show it anymore?”

SinB cooed as she looked at Yewon pouting. She clicked her tongue and hugged her tightly.

”Have I not been paying attention to you lately? I’m so sorry Yewon. But I have a way to make it up to you.”

SinB cupped the younger girl’s face and leaned in to press a soft kiss on her lips. Yewon closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around SinB’s neck. SinB was careful and gentle with the kiss. It made Yewon melt in her arms.

It only lasted around ten seconds but for them it felt like an eternity. SinB parted it and rested her forehead on Yewon’s.

”Don’t worry Yewon. I’ll never stop liking you.”

Yewon smiled and hugged her tightly before they walked back inside the bathroom, hand in hand.

*******

Two days or so have passed and Yuna has been a bit more distant with the girls and nobody knows why.

She asked Eunbi to meet her in the courtyard after dinner so she could speak with her and that’s exactly what Eunbi did.

She found Yuna sat on a bench and waiting patiently as she looked at the sun setting. Eunbi slowly approached her and tapped her shoulder gently once she was close enough.

”Oh..hey Eunbi.”

“So um...why’d you call me here?”

Eunbi said as she sat next to Yuna. The taller girl sighed and looked at her.

”Did I do anything...like..weird when I transformed into a werewolf?”

Eunbi’s mind immediately went back to when Yuna kissed her and she bit her bottom lip.

“I-I...I don’t think so-“

”Eunbi I can tell you’re lying. Just tell me...please?”

Eunbi cleared and looked down at her hands. She had just started to forget the sensation she felt when she kissed her and began to focus more on her and Sojung’s relationship.

Eunbi for some reason wanted to feel that same sensation once again.

”You...you held my hands..”

The shorter girl said as she held Yuna’s hands. She kept speaking.

”And told me how much you loved me.”

Eunbi looked up to see Yuna blushing madly. She then leaned in and spoke in a soft voice.

”You then leaned in..”

She rested her forehead on Yuna’s, their lips just inches apart and she spoke up again in a whisper.

”And kissed me.”

Eunbi pressed her lips on Yuna’s and the taller girl immediately responded and held onto Eunbi’s hands tighter. Eunbi went in closer and closed the gap between their bodies by hugging onto Yuna.

Yuna tilted her head and deepened the kiss as much as she could. They parted once they were desperate for air.

”As a werewolf?”

”No stupid...as yourself..”

Eunbi said as she rested her hand on Yuna’s chest and looked up at her face. The taller girl was going to speak up again but stopped when she heard a familiar voice.

”Eunbi?”

They both turned around quickly and found Sojung standing at the entrance to the castle. 

“S-Sojung I...I can explain-“

”No..I’ve seen everything I’ve needed to see to know what happened.”

Sojung then stormed off. Yuna urged Eunbi to go and see her but Eunbi stayed with her, hugging her body tightly.

”I think I...I found the kind of love I was looking for all along...with you...a burnt piece of corn..”

Yuna sighed and hugged Eunbi back.

”How the heck are we gonna tell the girls?”

”We’ll find a way.”